Chapter 8 | Missed you

"How about your sweet little secret admirer?" I blink my eyes at her liking this sweet name but her face relates the opposite.

"I said you to Stop reading those cringe type of books" she gives me a glare when I just gave her the best cutest name.

"All cringe words are in one sentence, for godsake, it's a big no, if you're crush's eyes lands on that he will first tear the paper and then maybe feel a little guilty for tearing it into pieces, only if he is a gentleman and then he will realise that he shouldn't have torn so brutally but after throwing it in the dustbin, but will for sure shrug it away thinking it is some dumb human gaining his attention, let me add without reading the cringe shit you wrote inside" how much will she insult me? I just gave her a nice name, it suits me though.

"We are talking about revenge sweetheart, so we are gonna scare him not flutter his heart with I love you' got it? Eventhough you have already started with my life and shit but still it is a revenge keep that in mind, he insulted you Aayat Darling don't forget that" Oh yeah—Revenge Aayat! Revenge!

"Let's keep the name Anonymous since we don't know what to keep or maybe just crash yours and his name into one and see what you get" she gives another idea to create a new name.

Arhaan and Aayat—-oh god I am feeling shy, Aryat? Nope hanyat? Nah Ara? His Ar and your A that's stupid. But that sounds good too.

What if I flip my name from the back "Taya?" I blink my eyes in realisation but Anna interrupts "isn't that what you call your uncle, father's big bro I think?" She squints her eyes not fully sure, but that's true, Why didn't that cross in my mind? he will then think his uncle is sending him love letter. Oh that will become incest.

"How do you know?" Feeling disappointed at how she is rejecting all the beautiful names I glare at her "babe, I have muslim friends more than you do" she proudly tells and I ignore the way she is boosting herself up.

"But Ann that is Thaya, this Taya—" I try explaining but she interrupts while ignoring me completely "since you want to be a secret, how about your secret shh" she laughs after saying that.

"It sounds creepy and cute as well" her eyes grinning as she tells me "yeah that's pretty nice one, then let's keep your sweet little secret shh" I laugh feeling so happy for no reason.

But slowly my grin falls when I see her glaring at me "Grow up a little" she scoffs before continuing "we are not gonna use any cringe words, sweet little, innocent, not that shit" she shakes her hand infront of my face and I reluctantly accept it.

But I even thought of sticking few cute stickers of butterflies and flowers and hearts which I bought from the stationary shop. With a frown on my face for not able to put those cute stickers I start writing.

And only I know how many I crumbled and threw it away become of being too romantic or because of spelling mistake. With Anna being totally pissed for two reason first because I asked her more than hundred times if my handwriting is beautiful, I want my first impression to be the best.

Second because it is not at all in a harmful or scary way, I tried to frame my words as sweet as possible that if I was the one receiving such letter I would've fallen for that person very quickly.

Arhaan Alam is lucky guy.

Arhaan ارحان

"Bhai!" I hear Amyra yell for the third time but I do not reply knowing she herself will come if she needs something.

"Bhai where are you?" Singing loudly I hear her voice getting closer "Oh here you are" I lift my eyelids too look at her feeling completely bored to even glance at her grinning face.