𝟢𝟢𝟩

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

 volume 2 | episode 7THE FIGHT┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐'I love you, maeve cooper''and I love you too, eddie munson'└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

THE FIGHT
┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
'I love you, maeve cooper'
'and I love you too, eddie munson'
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

THE DARK SKY REAPPEARED. THE
bats once again became distracted. even though the pain was vibrating through her body, maeve wasn't too badly injured. there were bite marks all over her body, they had left their impact on her, but she would live. eddie however, had now gained their attention again, using the same technique as she did. maeve struggled to stand, the world had gone slightly blurry.
"eddie?" she yelled. her vision finally unblurred, and she spotted eddie. he wasn't running. he was fighting. "what is he doing?" she asked herself before running towards him. "eddie! why aren't you running?" she screamed at him. he wasn't paying attention. he struck multiple bats with the spear. even though she was going as fast as she could, maeve felt like she was running on the spot. her eyes didn't move from the spot eddie was stood on, so she noticed when he suddenly fell down as bats screeched at him. maeve tried making as much noise as possible, but the bats had their victim. they circled him, and were about to make the kill. maeve finally made it, and pushed herself through the bats to cover eddie with herself. she awaited the pain to come, but it never did. sounds of thudding and squelching surrounded her. maeve looked up. they were literally dropping dead.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"EDDIE? EDDIE, COME ON, ED, TALK TO me!" maeve panicked as she rested him on her lap. he was covered with blood. maeve winced at her own injuries, trying to forget about the pain that attacked her every second.
"hey, ev, I didn't run this time." he struggled.
"ed, come on, we have to get back and sort you out." maeve brushed the hair out of his face and examined the wounds. the bats had dug deep.
"you're gonna have to look after those little sheep for me, okay?" he said to maeve, trying to smile for her. she could tell he was in so much pain, and felt horrible she couldn't do anything to help him.
"no. no, eddie, I won't because you'll look after them, please, eddie. come on! steve, dustin, is anybody near? please, help me!" she cried.
"nah, ev, say you're gonna look after them. say it."
"i'll look after them eddie." tears streamed down her face. she couldn't lose him. she can't. "eddie, please, try for me. I don't know what i'll do without you. it's not fair! we hardly got any time together! this isn't allowed to be the end, ed, because I had plans! we were gonna learn guitar together, play dnd together, study together, go on dates, live in a world that's normal, I was gonna be your new hairdresser!" she wiped away her tears as she sobbed. in her mind, she knew this wasn't supposed to be the end.
"and you were the best hairdresser. thought I was actually gonna graduate with your help, ev. I think it's my year, maeve cooper! I think it's finally my year. all because of you. thank you." he attempted a smile. "I love you, maeve cooper."
"and I love you too, eddie munson."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧