Heroes Assemble (MCU-Verse part 2)

(The Awakening, computer core)

In the computer core, Red Woz and Geiz are still checking on some computers while Hikaro told the Avengers, the X-men and all of S.H.I.E.L.D his origin and how he became a Kamen Rider.

T-Challa: Wait-wait-wait. You are a Kamen Rider.

Hikaro: Yep. *smiling* It's my mission to stop any evil.

Star-Lord: Wow! *shocked* I really cannot believe that you're a leader of an Alliance.

Winter Soldier: *intrigued* And being a protector too.

Terence: He is.

after studying something in the tech computer, Geiz then went to Hikaro.

Geiz: Hikaro. *calling him* We discovered that the Infinitium ring is hidden an abandoned warehouse.

Terence: Why? *curious*

Red Woz: *concerned* Well, I also heard that it is contained due to the power of the Infinity stones.

Black Widow: Oh my! *surprised*

Spider-Man: Golly Gee! *agreeing*

Hikaro: What about the monster? What is it?

Geiz: It appears that the monster is actually another Spider-Man which is based on..... Spider-Man himself.

Everyone: What!!!!!!!!!

Robert: We need to find the ring. *sternly* Now!

Sunset Shimmer (EG): Yeah!

Nick Fury: We need to summon some reinforcements.

Terence: Hikaro and some of the Alliance can go, in case the villains might be snooping. We need to stop them and save them.

Hikaro: Agreed. The others can stay here while me and the others will find it. Ikuzo!

that they got ready and head out to find the Infinity Ring.

(Warehouse, across Manhattan)

Outside, the Avengers, the X-Men and some of the Alliance (some henshined and holding their weapons) were ready.

KR Zi-O: Let's do this!

Jaymie: I agree with you, bro.

KR Cross-Z: Yeah! *agreeing*

Gokai Blue: You said it. *nodding his head*

KR Lupin: Let's search....... and loot this place!

Iron Man: Let's do this! that they went in and looked for it, every nook and cranny. Until finally, they soon discovered that they saw the ring, encased inside a metal box.

 Until finally, they soon discovered that they saw the ring, encased inside a metal box

KR Zi-O: There.... it is! *grabbing it and showed it to them*

Zyuoh Eagle: Agreed. *nodding his head*