World no. 7 Blaze and the Monster Machines part 2

(Stadium, Race track)

In the race, the vehicles raced through the track in 4 rounds but Rodrigo's Skull Crusher is gaining to the finish line, but Blaze, AJ, Hikaro and Geiz (both in their Time Mazines) then combined their speed powers, making them fast as the Flash that they revved in super speed, making Rodrigo's car skidded before crashing into a wall.

In a nearby taco stand, Crusher and Pickle, who were eating, witnessed Rodrigo's crash that both chuckled.

Crusher: That is the strangest thing I ever seen.

Pickle: You can say that again, Crusher.

Back in the racetrack, our heroes are gaining to the finish line.

Hikaro (Time Mazine): Let's finish this race!

Geiz (Time Mazine): You said it, dude!

Blaze and AJ: LET'S BLAZE!

that they raced through the finish line and won the race.

However, it was interrupted by Rodrigo who came out of his car (now destroyed), mad and angry.

Rodrigo: You made me lose, NOW I"LL MAKE YOU LOSE! *that he roared before shedding of his disguise*

Rodrigo is a Roidmude after all.

Roidmude: I will destroy you all for what you have done to me. Long Live Fallen-Sama! *pulling out an anotherwatch which resembled Drive before activating it*

 Long Live Fallen-Sama! *pulling out an anotherwatch which resembled Drive before activating it*

{dRiVe!}

that it clutches the watch before being covered in dark energy and transformed into A-Drive.

the another rider snarled to the heroes but the audience, who saw it, ran out, leaving the Alliance alone with Blaze and AJ

Geki: Great! *groaning* So much for crashing the party.

Luka: Yeah!

Orion: Face it, you're still alone, you monster!

: Oh really!