Red Woz vs Another Quiz! The Power of Quiz

Last Time on Kamen Rider Zi-O: Across All Multi-Verses!

the Zi-O team had entered the Quiz Piz which is hosted by Quizzler, but was interrupted by the arrival of a new another rider who goes by the name Quiz, both Riders managed to defeat it but Ninja stopped time and disappeared with its host. Our Riders needed to stop this cause once and for all.

Will Hikaro and Geiz save the host of this another rider or not?

In the Mansion, after hearing from Hikaro and Geiz, Quizzler was surprised.

Quizzler: So, let me get this straight. You're a Kamen Rider and a leader of an elite team.

Hikaro: Yup!

Geiz: He is!

Black Woz: However, why did time stop? *he was concerned about how time stopped earlier during the A-Quiz fight*

Red Woz: I agree. I thought the Time Jackers can do that.

Ora and Huere, who were done fixing up the mansion with the others, heard everything and went to them.

Ora: I think I know who Ninja was..... A Time Eraser.

Heure: You said it.

Everyone: Ehhhhh!!!!! A Time Eraser???????

Hikaro: What are they?

Huere: Well, unlike us Time Jackers, their mission is to hellbent on erasing the Kamen Riders' histories from the faces of Time and Space. To do so, they'll need a new power that they can manipulate it and use it to destroy other Kamen Riders' histories and other histories of heroes, no matter the cost and revive the Quartzer Syndicate for sure.

Ora: Told you!

Geiz: That's bad!

Hikaro: Really bad! *agreeing*

Quizzler then notice Red Woz, who is curious, about this that he went to him.

Quizzler: So, you must be the one who is called Red Woz, isn't it!

Red Woz: Yep!

Quizzler: Well, I would like to have this. *fishing something from his pocket* A token for the heroes who saved me.

that he gave Red Woz a MiRidewatch of a Rider with two question marks for the eyes and a big question mark on the middle. This is the Quiz MiRidewatch.

Red Woz: How! *curious about this*

Quizzler: Well, someone says that someone loyal has the power to use time.

that's when the alarms blared.

Hikaro: *went to the control room* It looks like Ninja is back in a park and It looks like I found who is A-Quiz is.