May the Force be with you! (Star Wars part 2)

In the meeting area, the Alliance members are talking to the Resistance members while Hikaro was talking to the others about his legacy and his mission.

Finn: Wait-wait-wait. *shocked* You are a Kamen Rider.

Hikaro: Yep. *smiling* It's my mission to stop any evil.

Maz: Wow! *surprised* I really cannot believe that you're a leader of an Alliance.

Poe: *intrigued* And being a protector too.

Terence: He is.

Just then, Captain Rex and Wolfe came in. Those two had survived the Order 66 and been reformed into their original clones from the Clone Wars.

Captain Rex: Jedi Master Rey! *panting* There's been a trouble in Bespin.

Captain Wolfe: Yeah! *agreeing* Lando just called us.

Hikaro: Hmm. Can you explain what thing is attacking the city.

when hearing it, Hikaro was shocked that they meant is....

Terence: Hikaro. *concerned*

Hikaro: *snarling* Looks like an Another Rider has come.

the others were confused about what Hikaro is saying.

Rey: Another what now? *curious*

Terence: Another Rider. They are monsters which took form of Kamen Riders.

HIkaro: Yeah! We got to reach to Cloud City to stop that monster.

just then, Gipsy Danger came in.

Gipsy Danger: Minna. Me and Sento managed to fix up a new ground-bridge from the Awakening. Maybe it can help.

Hikaro thought for a moment before smiling.

Hikaro: That could work. Rey, can you and some go with me to Bespin. Gispy. *sternly* Tell the others to rendezvous to Bespin. Pronto.

Gipsy Danger: Got it. *saluting*

after packing up, Hikaro, Geiz (who volunteered) and some went through the ground-bridge while Gispy told the others.

(Bespin)

from a corner, a ground-bridge appeared and coming out were some of the Resistance including Hikaro and Geiz

Hikaro: *looking around* Whoa! Now that is a city.

Geiz: Amazing!

Finn: *astonished* Oh my!

Captain Rex: You said it.

suddenly, Lando Carlissian came in the fray.

Poe: Lando. *shocked* What happened.

Lando: *tired* A monster is attacking my home. My guards got defeated.