World no. 13 Miraculous Ladybug part 1

(Opening)

(Opening end)

In the outskirts of Paris, the Awakening appeared before landing and coming out was Hikaro and Terence including Houston. The others are still fixing up the cruiser.

Terence: So, why are we here?

Hikaro: Ahhhhhh!!!! *smiling* Well, it's good to be back and I can't wait to meet my cousin.

Terence: *curious and shocked* Say what now?

Houston: As you can see, my master has lots of cousins in his family for generations including his cousin - miss Kagami Tsurugi.

Hikaro: Yep. Anyway, let's go!

that the trio walked and they didn't know that they are in a park and in the southside, Kagami Tsurugi (in her school attire) was training when she saw Hikaro from afar. She then recognized his face before calling her mother by phone.

Kagami Tsurugi: (using phone) Mom. I saw him. It's him. *happy and excited* Cancel my talks. My cuz is back.

she smiled before packing her stuff and walked to the same direction.

somwhere in the park, the trio then stopped before looking the Eiffel Tower, which is standing from afar. Hikaro was looking at it and smiling when he heard someone calling his name.

: Hikaro. Is that you?

that the trio turned their heads before seeing Kagami Tsurugi who is shocked and happy.

Hikaro: *surprised* It can't be. 

that both of them ran and hugged each other, surprising Terence and Houston.

Kagami Tsurugi: It's been a long time, cuz. *smiling* You have grown.

Hikaro: I know, right. Oh, Kagami. This is Terence and Houston. *gesturing and introducing his friends to Kagami*

Kagami Tsurugi: It's nice to meet you. Say, why don't we check on my friend Marinette. She and her friends are having a debate.

Hikaro: Count me on.

Terence: Me too. *agreeing*

Houston: I'll come too. *nodding his head*

the four of them went to Collège Françoise Dupont.

 (Imagine if Kagami, Hikaro, Terence and Houston are outside)

and when they got in, they saw Marinette and her friends are having a debate in the courtyard between them and Lila for a new park or tower.