The Return of Kamen Rider Ichigou part 1

(Opening)

(Opening end)

It was a beautiful morning in Hollywood and in the Kadoya Mansion, our heroes have woken up and started their morning routine. For Red Woz and Black Woz, they are still talking in the meeting room. For Barney and Friends, they are still fixing up their stuffs.

Marvelous: Good morning to you, everyone!

Casey: Good Morning to you too.

Tico: Buenos dias!

Isa: Good Morning! *stretching*

Eiji: *yawning* It's great here in this mansion.

Marcus: Yeah! What we need is something to eat.

Hikaro: Yeah! Pops! *calling him* Me and Marcus will go to buy some groceries while you take care of the others.

Robert: Sure, son!

that Marcus and Hikaro walked out while the Alliance stayed in the mansion.

(In a Supermarket)

In a nearby supermarket, Hikaro and Marcus were done doing the groceries and were heading back to the mansion when they heard something.

: Kreeeeeeee!

that both of them saw an army of SHOCKER combatants coming, causing mayhem.

Hikaro: Great! *rolling his eyes* Not those goons!

Marcus: Let's give them a beat up. Ikuze!

that both of them got out the Ghost-Driver and the Ziku-Driver from behind before both heroes strapped them on their waists. Then, Hikaro got out his Zi-O Ridewatch from his pocket, turned it 360 degrees before activating it. For Marcus, he got out his eyecon, which appeared out of nowhere.

Ghost-Driver: GHOST-DRIVER!

Ziku-Driver: ZIKU-DRIVER!

Zi-O Ridewatch: ZI-O!

And at that moment, Hikaro slotted the Ridewatch on the right side, pressed the top of his driver before posing while Marcus pressed the eyecon before slotting it on his driver.

Ghost-Driver: EYE! BATCHIRIMINA!~ BATCHIRIMINA!~ BATCHIRIMINA!

Hikaro: Henshin!

Marcus: Henshin!

that Hikaro flipped the Driver 360 degrees before transforming while Marcus pulled the lever of his Ghost Driver.