Enter the Awakening

(Hollywood, Air Force base)

In the Air force base, the Alliance along with the Zi-O Helli-Carrier (Kadoya Mansion) and Fortress Maximus (Cerebros along with Ora, Huere were checking the Aquarion vectors while Mickey and Friends are checking their Disney mechs with Prof. Drake) on tow, followed Hikaro, who is wearing a new blue commander outfit, as they passed through barracks and soldiers, who were saluting them. Upon reaching a hangar, they saw something big, which is covered in tarp.

Banjou: Now, will you tell us your surprise.

Leah: I want to know what it is.

Tico: Yo también!

Orion: Me too!

Ocellus: Me three!

Yuri: Can you tell us now.

Michel Ramon: Yeah!

Hikaro: Well, here it is! *unveiling it*

That everyone was amazed as they gazed upon a futuristic space-like cruiser. It has tailgates, wings, thrusters and guns on each side. It even has a hangar on the bottom and even has pods, cruisers and dropships inside.

 It even has a hangar on the bottom and even has pods, cruisers and dropships inside

(Imagine if the Zi-O Symbol is on the side of the cruiser)

Marvelous: So, Hikaro. Can you tell us why you have this ship parked?

Sofia: I agree too. Can you please explain why you have a cruiser parked?

Yuri: Me too!

Theo: I agree.

Hikaro: *smiling* Minna, this cruiser here is.... the Awakening, my MK-71690 Space Cruiser. It was given to me by my old friend Sergeant Horwitz Reagan. With this, we can travel the Multi-Verse to stop the Masters of Evil and the Quartzer Syndicate. Once and for all!

that everyone were surprised and curious as a gangplank appeared and the Alliance went inside the majestic cruiser.

(The Awakening, inside)

Inside the cruiser, the Alliance were listening to Hikaro as they walked through the halls

Inside the cruiser, the Alliance were listening to Hikaro as they walked through the halls. They were surprised to see that everything is in order: the control room, gun room, medic, cafeteria, weaponry, an advanced training room, cabins and more. He even told them that this cruiser comes with a hyperdrive. As for its iron-like plating, it can be immune to anything, and I mean anything such as bulletproof, waterproof, fireproof, gun-proof etc..... and more.