Meeting at Kadoya Mansion, the start of the mission

In the outskirts of Japan. A mansion was seen through the dense trees. But that mansion is not an ordinary mansion. That mansion is actually the Kadoya Mansion, the new home of Tsukasa and his team.

 That mansion is actually the Kadoya Mansion, the new home of Tsukasa and his team

(Replace the Avengers Symbol with the K.M Symbol*)

(Kadoya Mansion, Hangar)

In the hangar, the dimensional wall appeared as the Riders went through it, bringing their bags and stuff

Hikaro: *whistling* Wow!

Go Shijma: Neat~! *admiring it* I never believe Tsukasa owns this place.

Makoto: I wonder why? *thinking*

Emu Hojo: Me too!

: Yo!

that the Riders then saw Tsukasa coming..... with Houston (in his usual attire) and Woz by his side.

Hikaro: HOUSTON! *surprised* I thought you're at home.

Houston: Master Hikaro, I have been assigned by Master Tsukasa to help you. *bowing and straightened up* Also, your home is combined with the mansion, FYI and I did what you have requested. 

Hikaro: Ohhhhhhh! *grinning sheepishly* Right!

Woz: Hello, Waga Maou! *bowing*

Tsukasa: Well, since you're all here, I would like full attention to our mission. *before getting out a holo-pad from his pocket and activated it, which showed the Multi-Verse to the Riders*

 *before getting out a holo-pad from his pocket and activated it, which showed the Multi-Verse to the Riders*

unlike the nine A.R Worlds, this is more than X100,000,000 ever.

Tsukasa: As you can see, we need to recruit heroes from different dimensions to help us stop the Fallen from reviving. *before turning it off and pocketing it* I also heard about new Ridewatches which are hidden in each world. So, we need to hurry.

Geiz: So, you're saying that we need to travel the Multi-Verse and recruit heroes to stop the Fallen.

Daiki: Good point, Geiz!

Shoichi: But, how are we getting there?

Kouta: I'm with him. How are we suppose to travel throughout the Multi-Verse.

Tsukasa: *smiling* Well, my mansion of course. I have a transporter X and can be only travel by plutonium, just in case.

Other Riders: Ohhhhhhh!

Daiki: Well, enough chitchat. We got a mission to do!

Tsukasa: What can you say newbie? Newbie?

that Tsukasa saw Hikaro thinking and pacing back and forth. He was thinking of a team name for his team, which he will choose?

Then, after thinking, he smiled with glee.

Hikaro: Well, I think I know our team name will be. SUPER HERO ALLIANCE, let's go! *He had thought that name all along*

Other Riders: *smiling* SUPER HERO ALLIANCE, let's go! *raising their arms including Hikaro too*

Houston: I think that name is cool, right Tsukasa. *smiling*

Tsukasa: You said it, Houston.

Woz: I like it too!

Koutarou: We'll be keeping watch in time. *going through a dimension wall*

Teddy: *bowing and following his master*

Gentoku: Good luck!

Kazumin: Yeah! Also, kick those monster's butt, in case!

that the Mansion glowed silver before teleporting to a new world beyond the Multi-Verse.

(The Nemesis)

Back in the Nemesis, the Fallen was mad. He use an eavesdropping spell and discovered that the boy and the other Riders are going to recruit heroes to stop him from reviving.

The Fallen: Onore! That boy will ruin my plans. However, I must stop him from all cost. What I need is someone.... loyal.

that with a snap, a dark portal appeared and a strange warrior in a jester style outfit appeared but in the dark.

The Fallen: You must stop that boy from reviving me. Take this sentry *that a T-Sentry appeared and walked beside the warrior* and collect dark energy to revive me. I want that boy destroyed. Do I make myself clear...... Jealousto.

that the warrior came out from dark, revealing who he is.

Jealousto: Yes, master! *bowing and standing up*

then, the same dark portal appeared that Jealousto and the T-Sentry went through it before it closes.

The Fallen: *chuckling* Soon, Zi-O will be destroyed and I will rule the Multi-Verse once and for all.

Will the newly formed Super Hero Alliance stopped the Fallen or not?

Next Time: World no. 1 Super Sentai

* - K.M stands for Kadoya Mansion for short.