World no. 14 WinX Club part 1

(Opening)

(Opening end)

In the outskirts of Alfea, the Awakening appeared before landing and coming out were some of the Alliance. Some are training and fixing up the cruiser.

Hikaro: Wow! I can't believe that we're in Alfea.

Robert: Yeah! *smiling* And I can't wait to see Jaymie again.

Hikaro: *laughing nervously* Right.......

this also surprised the other Alliance members.

Terence: Hikaro. Who is Jaymie?

Megan Williams: Yeah! *agreeing* Who is she?

Skye: I agree with her too. Who is Jaymie anyway?

Chip: Agreed. *nodding his head*

Hikaro took a deep breath before shaking with fear they mentioned the name.

Hikaro: You see, Jaymie is my........ sister!

Everyone: WHHHHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Malorie: It is true. *smiling* After Hikaro was born, Jaymie is next. She is like the cool girl while Hikaro is helpful. She is like a soldier-like type while Hikaro is like a fun type.

Luka: Right. *agreeing*

Orion: You said it. *nodding his head*

Chizuru: Noted.

Rubble: I didn't know that Hikaro has a sister. *surprised*

Geiz: Yeah! *agreeing too* Me too!

Robert: Well, we need to fix up the Awakening. Me, Malorie and Terence will go to Alfea. *turning to Hikaro* What about you, Son?

Hikaro: I'm gonna find Jaymie. *summoning a Ridewatch before activating it* In case, if she notice me.

: INVISIBLE!

that Hikaro turned invisible before pocketing the Ridewatch in his pocket and ran, leaving the others surprised and curious.

Rainbow Dash: Well, that's unexpected. *mouth-opened*

Zoe Lee: Yeah! *agreeing*

Sunset Shimmer (EG): You said it.

Terence: Yep. Anyway, take care of the Awakening. *walking* Let's go!

that the others went back to fix up the cruiser while Hikaro's family went to Alfea.

(Somewhere)

in the forest, Hikaro (still invisible) was still walking before seeing someone from afar. He went and hid behind a boulder. He peeked before seeing a teenage girl in a ninja-like garb, practicing with her ninja-like sword in an open area.

 He peeked before seeing a teenage girl in a ninja-like garb, practicing with her ninja-like sword in an open area