An Encounter in a Mirror World (Sofia the First World)

(Opening)

(Opening end)

In an unknown forest, a portal appeared and Hikaro, wearing a king-like attire, came out. He looked down before screaming and fallen in a pile of leaves.

Hikaro: Now that's a travel. *looking around* Where am I? And Where did I landed now?

: Seems you experienced a time-travel, Waga Maou!

that he saw Black Woz, in his usual attire, standing with his book opened.

Hikaro: Woz, what are you doing here? *then realized what had happened* I got teleported again.

Black Woz: That's interesting! Right now, we need to find someplace else.

: Can I join too.

that both of them a blonde boy wearing a white shirt in a blue sweater, black pants and white shoes coming in the fray.

It was Chizuru Tachibana from the All World Alliance Missions. But, why is he doing here?

Chizuru: Sorry to crash in. I'm Chizuru. *introducing himself* Chizuru Tachibana. I just got here because, of some kind of portal appeared.

Hikaro: I'm Hikaro and that's Black Woz. Where am I? *looking around*

Chizuru: You're in Enchancia, of course.

when Hikaro heard the word 'Enchancia', he fainted. That's because he also liked Sofia the First series.

Chizuru: Is he always like this. *curious*

Black Woz: Always. *rolling his eyes* C'mon!

that both of them picked up Hikaro, who had fainted, and went through the forest.

(Unknown Frozen Time)

In a frozen city, mirror Shinji and Overlord Baron were walking around a park as they pass frozen people and animals.

Overlord Baron: You know what to do.

Mirror Shinji: Of course, destroy Zi-O! *smiling evilly* Long live Fallen-sama!

that the Overlord warrior gave him the anotherwatch, which resembled Ryuga, before activating it.