Update for the story: New final form for Zi-O

Hey, everyone! Today, I will give you a full info. about Zi-O's ultimate new final form in the story: Ultimate Zi-O Oma X. So, here it is.......

Transformation devices:

. Saiken-Driver.

Bio:

this ultimate form is given when Hikaro's personal Zi-O Ridewatch and the Oma-Driver combined as one with Hikaro's soul, which create the Saiken Driver, a mythical upgraded Driver made by Oma Tyrannus himself. Using this, Hikaro transforms into his new Ultimate Rider form: Ultimate Zi-O Oma X. Using this ultima-like form, he can use all the powers of his Rider predecessors and all the powers of his Alliance. It also comes with the Zikan-Calibur, a sword-like weapon that activates new combos from every Ridewatches. He also summons Rhisling, Vector Prime's legendary sword, as his new legendarium weapon. In this new form, Hikaro can drift with the power of the Saiken Driver which helps him to control himself in his consciousness by using shadow mode from Real Steel and the Drift from Pacific Rim.

Catchphrases:

. "My destiny.... to protect... to save..... ......Fine then, I will accept my mantle as a Kamen Rider. However, I will not become an evil Demon King to rule the Multi-Verse. I will become a kind-hearted and benevolent Demon King that will restore Time and Space. And I will do whatever it takes to protect humanity from evil."

. "Sa, your time is up!"

. "Now, show me what your future holds!"

. "Good and Evil, Darkness and Light, Past and Future, Strong and Weak, Happy and Sad...... I accept it all. And with that power..... I will carve a new brighter future but not here, but all the Multi-Verse."

. "It's not like someone like you, Drekarrus, can grasp the scope of my powers. This infinitium power of mine... is the power of ALL the Kamen Riders, my Alliance and other heroes that have helped me. That is why..... I will change the future! No matter the cost!"

. "You will always lose, Drekarrus. You think about nothing but destruction, despair and chaos. None of your gain last! You only care about nothing but yourself! No one cares about you! Your reign over the Multi-Verse is over and I will end this battle. Once and for All!"

. "I will defeat you. For the Multi-Verse! For all the Heroes! This is the end, Drekarrus! IKKKKEEEEE!!!!!"

. "Cranker, You will pay for what you have done. Now, we heroes will end your reign. Right here. Right now!"

. "Mission Complete!"

Weapons:

. Zikan Girade (ken)

. Zikan Girade (zyuu)

. Saikou Girade

. Saikou Zikan Girade.

. Ride HeiSaber (sword mode).

. Ride HeiSniper (gun mode).

. Zeitdrei (a combined weapon of the Zikan Girade, Zikan Zax and the Zikan Dyspear).

. Zikan-Calibur (personal weapon).

. Rhisling (Vector Prime's sword - now Hikaro's weapon).

Powers:

. Levitation.

. Flight powers.

. Summoning all powers of any kind of animals.

. Activating various abilities related to the main Kamen Riders of the Showa - Heisei Era including Reiwa.

. Weapon summoning = different weapons.