The Birth of Zi-O, meeting Geiz and a mysterious call

(Nascita cafe)

(Imagine if Hikaro, Sento and Banjou are inside)

Inside the cafe, Hikaro then told Sento and Banjou about his life back on Earth and how he likes Kamen Riders since the year 2000. Both of them are impressed but was interrupted by Misora who came in.

Misora: Sento! Banjou! *shocked* There is a strange monster attacking Shozu park!

without hesitating, Sento and Banjou then rose up and was about to go when Hikaro tagged in.

Hikaro: May I come too?

Banjou: Hey kid! You can, but you can see the action when we Kamen Riders fight for justice!

Sento: Yeah!

that the Trio followed Misora to the park.

(Shozu Park)

when reaching, the Trio stopped in the entrance before Misora pointed to the source: a monster, which resembled Build, was using fullbottles for 'best matches' as it chased and attacked the citizens.

the monster then attacked a florist and a police officer before extracting them into fullbottles.

A-Build: fLoRiSt! PoLiCe! bEsT mAtcH JeNaI! *pocketing the fullbottles before searching for 'best matches'*

the trio were surprised about the monster and its form.

Banjou: Whoa! It looks like your rabbittank form Sento, but very monstrous.

Sento: You said it!

Misora: I agree too. That monster is very monstrous indeed. And it's also destroying the city.

but for Hikaro, he recognized that monster in Wikia. That monster is an another rider, monsters in the form of the past Heisei Riders from Kuuga - Build by hellbent on alternating Kamen Rider histories.

The another rider then saw them and snarled and began advancing to the four. Both riders were about to get their Rider belts from behind their backs when a fabric of cloak appeared and began attacking the another rider, which is now hurt and stumbled back. The four of them then saw Woz, who appeared out of nowhere, coming in the fray.