Chapter 4: Grandma Must Murder

Sweetheart and Partner greeted Selever and Rasazy, who were at the church entrance, as they got out of a long, black limo.

"Hey." Selever and Rasazy said, hugging Sweetheart and Partner. A woman who looked like she was in her 20s and heavily resembled Sweetheart and her mom went out of the limo. The woman had auburn hair, purple skin and black eyes with red pupils.

"Beep bop bloop bap. (This is our grandma, Mommy Mearest)." Sweetheart beeped, introducing Selever and Rasazy to the woman. "Beep bop bap ske da bloop bap bop ske da. (Like with Grandpa Dearest, we call her Grandma Mearest)."

Mearest wore a red, form-fitting dress, a black jacket, black thigh-high high heel boots, a black garter belt, gold hoop earrings, a gold necklace and gold bracelets

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Mearest." Rasazy said. Selever flipped MM off, which earned him a punch in the stomach from Rasazy.

"*cough* Thank you for dropping Roachy and her brother off." Selever said. "They've *cough* They've never been so *cough* early." Just as the kids were about to go inside the church, Mearest stopped them.

"Wait." They turned to Mearest. "Before y'all go inside, I wanna have a rap battle with Selevore over here."

"It's Selever- "

"In the sky." Mearest said, small, bat-like, wings spouting up from her back.

"THE SKY?!" Partner and Rasazy said.

"Why the funk would you want to have a rap battle in the- you know what, fine." Selever said. "If rap battling you and the [blip] you call your husband means that I can still hang out with Roachy, then fine. BRING IT ON LADY!!" Wings spouted up from Rasazy's back and she flew to the sky with her brother, her boyfriend, his sister and his grandmother.

Sweetheart summoned a speaker on top of a clouds (I know that this isn't possible irl, but this is FNF, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE) and sat on it with her brother. Rasazy stood beside the speakers and Sweetheart started the song.

Song: Satin Pant**s (Mommy Mearest vs Selever)

"Good job, Severus." MM said. "But I'm not done yet."

"For [funks] sake woman, it's Selever!" Selever yelled, his eyes glowing hot pink.

Song: High (Mommy Mearest vs Selever)

"I wonder why my granddaughter would choose to date a disrespectful little [crap] like you." MM said hypocritically.

"I'M the crap here?" Selever asked. "YOU don't even say name right you mother[funking] son of a- "

"Beat me one last time and I'll let you go." Mommy Mearest said.

"Fine." Selever said.

Song: MILF (Mommy Mearest vs Selever)

After the song, everyone flew back down to the ground. Mommy Mearest went back inside her limo and the kids went inside the church.

---

Credits:

Characters

· Sweetheart (owned by me)

· Partner (owned by me)

· Selever (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Rasazy (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Mommy Mearest (owned by Phantom Arcade, evilsk8er, Spazkid and Moawling)

Songs

· Satin Panties (composed by Kawai Sprite)

· High (composed by Kawai Sprite)

· MILF (composed by Kawai Sprite)