Chapter 2: Sushi Day

Trigger Warning: Kidn*pp*ng and kniv*s. The lyrics to Lemon Monster's song could be disturbing and unsettling to some, as it talks about cook*ng and eat*ng people. Viewer's discretion is advised.

June 18- International Sushi Day

Selever and Sweetheart were at a Sushi place, eating sashimi and tuna. Partner and Rasazy couldn't go along because they were on a date and had already planned where they were going, which wasn't the sushi place.

Ruv and Sarv couldn't go because Ruv only eats what Sarv cooks and she got sick from a cold, so he had to keep an eye on them. Bell had work today and Krus and Rsch decided to stay at the church and help Ruv take care of Sarv.

BF and GF couldn't go as well because they had an interview and DD and MM also couldn't come with them for, well, obvious reasons. So, the two childhood friends were just by themselves.

"Beep bop bap bloop. (I love eating sushi.)" Sweetheart beeped, rocking her body back and forth. Selever could easily tell that she was happy, as her pupils were pink and her wings were fluttering every second.

"Same." Selever said. "Idk why anyone would get the idea to make raw fish a food, but it tastes so good. Especially with soy sauce."

"Beep. (Agreed.)" Sweetheart beeped.

"Hey." The childhood friends turned to see a girl with closed eyes, pale skin, short, brown, wavy hair, wearing a pink halter neck top, orange shorts with pink buttons and pink flats with orange soles.

"Beep bop bap. (Hey, Jenna.)" Sweetheart beeped. "Beep bap bloop ske da bop (It's been a while.)" Jenna smiled, still keeping her eyes closed.

"I know." Jenna said. "It's nice to see you again after a year."

"Who's the guy?" Jenna asked.

"The name's Selever, [blip]." Selever said.

"Nice to meet you, Selever." Jenna said. "Can I sit with you guys?"

"Beep. (Sure.)" Sweetheart beeped.

"Cool." Jenna said. "I'm just gonna get my plate and soy sauce and bring it here. Also, do you wanna rap battle at the park after this?" Sweetheart beeped while making a thumbs up.

***

After eating and paying for the sushi, Selever, Sweetheart and Jenna went to a park nearby and set up the speakers. As soon as that was done, Selever hopped on the speakers and Sweetheart gave him her phone.

"Ready?" Selever asked.

"Beep! (Yup!)" Sweetheart beeped. Selever scrolled through the playlist of tracks that were on Sweetheart's phone and clicked a song called South.

Song: South (Jenna vs Sweetheart)

"Sick bars as always!" Jenna complimented.

"Beep. (Thanks.)" Sweetheart beeped.

"Wanna go agai-" Before Jenna could finish her sentence, a lemon-headed monster took her and took off with her in it's clutches.

"Beep ba! (Jenna!)" Sweetheart beeped, running after the lemon headed monster that took Jenna, with Selever following suit.

The lemon-headed monster ran inside a familiar place, Sweetheart's mom and maternal grandparent's old house. They ran inside and saw Jenna tied to a chair. The monster was in front of her, holding a butcher knife in it's hands.