Chapter 5: Yuletide

A/N: It ain't Christmas, but have a Christmas-themed chapter anyway.

Content Warning: Bl**d and slight g*re

Trigger Warning: Mentions of cann*b*l*sm and c**king people.

Viewer's discretion is advised.

December 24th- Christmas eve

"Thanks for having us over, Roachy." Selever said as he, his sisters, his parents and his grandparents walked in Sweetheart and her family's house.

"Beep bop. (No problem.)" Sweetheart beeped. She was wearing a red square-necked shift dress and white ankle strap heels. Her hair was done in a half-up and was curled at the ends.

"Mom and dad agreed to leave me and BF with our children and go to Hawaii for Christmas

"Mom and dad agreed to leave me and BF with our children and go to Hawaii for Christmas." GF said. "If they were here and we brought you guys over, I'd be grounded for 2 months." She was wearing a red strapless dress with a Sweetheart neckline and red cut-out heels. Her hair was tied in a bun and she was wearing yellow bell earrings.

"Aren't you and BF 38-years-old?" Rsch asked. She was wearing a green off-shoulder dress, a black belt with a gold buckle, red tights, black ankle boots and a headband with an elf hat on it.

"Yeah." GF said. "But they're VERY protective of me and my children. So much so that BF had to move in to my place because they wouldn't allow me to move in to his place. They're even more protective of Sweetheart and Partner than me and BF are."

"Beep bop bloop bap boop ske da bloop. (While waiting for you guys, we had this idea of maybe having a couple of rap battles before dinner.)" Sweetheart beeped.

"Sweetheart's saying that she, her parents and her brother were thinking about having a few rap battles before Christmas dinner." Bell said. "I'm fine with that. What about the rest of you?" They were wearing a red button-down shirt, red bootcut jeans, black Chelsea boots and a Santa hat.

 What about the rest of you?" They were wearing a red button-down shirt, red bootcut jeans, black Chelsea boots and a Santa hat

"If it means I get to go up against Roachy or sing with her, sure." Selever said. He was wearing a red knitted sweater, a gold scarf and a white ushanka (which he didn't like because his dad (who he hates with every fiber and chromosome of his body) also wears an ushanka). He still wore his black pants and boots.