Prologue: (Waltz) Tutorial

"Roachy!" Selever said, hugging Sweetheart as she and Partner walked in the secret room of Sarv's church.

"Beep bo. (Hey Sel.)" Sweetheart beeped. Rasazy gave her boyfriend a hug and kissed him on the cheek, making him blush.

"It's Sarv and Ruv's wedding anniversary today and they're celebrating it with a date at the garden, if you're wondering where they are." Krus said.

"Beep ske da bloop? (Ever tried the waltz, Sel?)" Sweetheart beeped.

"No." Selever said. "I've never done the waltz, or any kind of dance before."

"That's okay." Partner said. "I'll teach you. The waltz box step is easy for beginners like you, so I'll be teaching you that." He snapped his fingers, summoning the speakers. "I'll tell you the steps, so just follow them."

"Okay." Selever said as Partner connected his phone to the speakers and sat on them. "But who the [funk] am I gonna be dancing with?"

"With Sweetheart, of course." Rsch said. Selever blushed at the statement.

"Watch your language Selever." Krus said.

"Says the one who called me a [blip] when we first met." Rsch said. Krus blushed in embarrassment and covered his face.

"You promised you wouldn't bring that up!" Rsch laughed.

"What do I do after facing Roachy?" Selever asked, his face still red as a tomato.

"You put your left hand on Sweetheart's right, palm-to-palm in an upper hand clasp." Partner said. "After that, put your right hand on Sweetheart's back. Make sure that your hand connects to her back on her shoulder blade. Your wrist should make contact with her underarm."

"Like this?" Selever asked, doing what Partner told.

"Your fingers and thumbs shouldn't be spread apart." Krus said. "Other than that, you're doing it right." Sweetheart then put her left hand and forearm on Selever's upper arm. After that, Partner started the track and Selever and Sweetheart sung while doing the dance steps.

Song: Tutorial (Partner vs Selever and Sweetheart)

Left, right

Left, right

*Selever and Sweetheart's turn*

(That's how you do it!)

Up, down

Up, down

*Selever and Sweetheart's turn*

(That's how you do it!)

Left, up, down, right

*Selever and Sweetheart's turn*

Down, down, up

Down, down, right

*Selever and Sweetheart's turn*

Down, up, right, up

Right

*Selever and Sweetheart's turn*

"Aw..." Everyone turned to see Sarvente by the doorway. Sarv was wearing a pink peplum top with a v-neckline and puff sleeves, black, bootcut pants and ankle boots.

"If you end up getting married, do that dance at the reception." Sarv teased. Selever blushed.

"M-Mom!!" Selever yelled. Selever knew that Sarv was referring to both him and Sweetheart, but the latter didn't and thought that Sarv was referring to them individually. Sarv giggled.

"Doesn't your date with Ruvvy end at 7?" Rsch asked. "It's 6 right now."

"Oh, right." Sarv said in realization. "I almost forgot. I came here to go the washroom. Have fun you, guys." Sarv walked over to where the washroom was.

"Beep ske da bloop? (What do we do next?)" Sweetheart asked.

---

Credits:

Characters that appear in the chapter

· Selever (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Sweetheart (owned by me)

· Partner (owned by me)

· Rasazy (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Krus (owned by Handzy)

· Rsch (owned by Handzy)

· Sarv (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

Mentioned character(s)

· Ruv (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

Song(s)

· Tutorial (Composed by Kawai Sprite)

---

Check out FNF: Many years later (OC edition) for more info on Sweetheart and Partner.