Chapter 3: Sofie

Trigger Warning: Mentions of bl**d and de*th. Viewer's discretion is advised.

"Beep bop ske da bloop! (You promised you'd be here an hour ago!)" Sweetheart beeped, her wings twitching and her pupils flickering from red to orange. She and Selever were currently in a pizzeria at a mall, waiting for a friend who they were supposed to meet up with an hour ago. She was currently on the phone with this friend.

"I know, I know. Things got bloody with my last target and I had to go back home, which you know is in the next city, to take a bath. I'm on my way there, don't worry."

"Beep bop bap bloop ske da? (Why did you even become a hitwoman?)"

"I like killing, okay? It's fun. Anyways, I'm gonna hang up because I'm driving and it's bad to be using your phone while driving. I'll see you there, okay? I'm on my way."

"Beep. (Okay.)" Sweetheart beeped. "Beep bop bap. (See you there.)" The auburn-haired girl hung up.

"So?" Selever asked.

"Beep bop ske da. (She's on her way.)" Sweetheart said.

"Why do hitmen and hitwomen, exist?" Selever asked. Sweetheart shrugged. Since their friend wasn't there yet, Selever decided that now may be the time to confess. He just hoped that Sweetheart would catch on. "Did you know that love has five letters?"

"Beep? (What?)" Sweetheart beeped, tilting her head in confusion.

"Yeah." Selever said. "Because it's incomplete without u." Before Sweetheart could respond, the friend they were going to meet up with arrived.

"Hey."

"Finally!" Selever said.

"Beep ske da bap. (Took you long enough.)" Sweetheart beeped as their friend sat with them.

"I have a job too." The friend said. She had black, medium length hair that was tied in a ponytail, fair skin and small, white oval shaped eyes.

"What the [funk] is so appealing about killing people, Sofie?" Selever asked.

"I don't know." Sofie said. "But it pays the bills." Sofie wore a white tank top, a black denim jacket, purple shorts, black socks and white ankle boots.

"Beep bop bloop ske da bloop ba? (There are other ways to pay bills, y'know?)" Sweetheart beeped.

***

After that, Sofie and Sweetheart decided to have a rap battle in the parking lot, near Sofie's car. After getting Sweetheart's phone and sitting on the hood of Sofie's car (which could, surprisingly, take his weight), Selever started the first song: Philly.

Song: Philly Nice (Sofie vs Sweetheart)

"We still got some time before the place gets crowded." Sofie said. "Wanna go another round?" Sweetheart beeped while making a thumbs up.

Song: Blammed (Sofie vs Sweetheart)

"Let's go back inside." Selever said. "It's getting kinda hot."

"You're right." Sofie said. Sweetheart made a beep in agreement before going back inside the mall, with Sofie and Selever following suit.

----

Credits:

Characters

· Sweetheart (owned by me)

· Selever (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Sofie (owned by me)

Song(s)

· Philly Nice (composed by Kawai Sprite)

· Blammed (composed by Kawai Sprite)

----

Check out FNF: Many years later (OC edition) for more info on Sofie.

A/N: I got the idea for the "Did you know that love has five letters?" part from Chris Hallbeck's "Love if a five-letter word", so shoutout to them!