Chapter 30: Donna's Café

TW: There's a brief scene with a g*n in it

June 8, 2039 (Thursday)...

It was a beautiful afternoon in Glenside, Pennsylvania when Sweetheart and Selever walked in a café. This café, was different from the one Bell worked at, and was somewhere that Sweetheart and her siblings have passed by many times and have been meaning to try, but kept on forgetting. They were wearing different clothing than their usual.

Sweetheart was wearing a white t-shirt with a picture of Hello Kitty on it, a pastel pink, flared, A-line short skirt, white lace ankle socks, and black Mary Jane shoes. Her nails were painted pastel blue with Hello Kitty deco on it and she also had heavy blush on her face.

Selever was wearing a pastel yellow t-shirt with a picture of Gudetama on it, light wash jeans and white sneakers

He DID hate cutesy things and pastels and doesn't like wearing this kind of clothing, but this is his bbg (Sweetheart) we're talking about! If wearing Sanriocore aesthetic clothing means that she'll be happy, he's more than willing to put his hate for the pastel and kawaii aesthetics aside for her.

"Welcome to Donna's ca- Sweetheart! Selever!"

"Beep! (Rosie!)"

"Hello again, [bish]."

"Beep ske doop bop ba (We didn't know you worked here)." Sweetheart beeped.

"That's a relief." Rosie said. "For years, I thought that Boyfriend and Girlfriend told you about this place. Turns out the both of you coming here was just a coincidence. Don't tell anyone else that I work here, okay?"

"Beep (Okay)."

"Idk why you want us to keep that a secret, but okay."

"Anyways, come in, pick any table." Rosie said. She wore a pink, frilly maid uniform, which consisted of a white frill collar, a pink, low-cut, A-line dress with puffed sleeves and an exaggerated flared hem, a white half-apron with two pink roses on the front, matching wrist cuffs, pink knee-high socks and matching block heels with white soles. She also wore a white hairband with a pink bowknot ribbon. "I'll get the menus."

"Beep/Okay." Sweetheart and Selever said before walking off to find a table. Once they were seated, Rosie came back with the menus. Just as the female elf was about to leave, Selever tugged at her skirt.

"Don't go yet, [a-word]hole." Selever said. "We already know what we want."

"First of all, stop swearing or I'll kick you out." Rosie said. "Second of all, what are your orders then?"

"Beep ske doop bop (I'd like the mango tart and strawberry milkshake please)." Sweetheart beeped. (Idk if mango tarts are served in cafés or not, I had a mango tart a few hours ago and just decided to project that onto Sweetheart)

"Blueberry cheesecake and cappuccino for me." Selever said.

"Okay." Rosie said, writing everything down on her notepad. "Your orders should be ready in five minutes. And Sweetheart..."