ᴇᴅɪʙʟᴇ ; 💓

ᴀɴᴛʜᴏɴʏ ʜᴀʟʟ | 22 ; ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴ ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ

—————-

The bass of the Atlanta strip club boomed through my body as I entered through the back door of Midnight Pleasure.

As the name stated, loud music talking about wet pussy dick this and that was playing so loudly, we could hear it in the locker rooms. After unlocking my locker for the night, I set a few of my bags inside the small storage unit and began to change into my outfit for the night.

It was like a red one piece bathing suit, except if Edward scissor hands tried to pick it up from the floor. The neck line was cut deep into the fabric, my breast almost spilling out if they weren't so small.

The back of the outfit showcases the many tattoos I own, like the one on my spine and the butterflies on the back of my neck. Although my ass is exposed, there's truly nothing much to look at, although I'm happy with the little that I do have.

I touch up my make up and adjust my wig, as the night has just started and the club was getting more packed by the minute. As I spray some light perfume on me, my friend Chloe taps me on the shoulder.

Jay said you're gonna be on the stage tonight.

Alright, thank you.

Although the world of stripping isn't as good as it seems, thankfully I'm able to have some people I can trust. Jay is our club manager who basically runs the whole business. From stage times, how much private rooms you can book a night, to if you're even allowed to dance on the pole; he controls all of those things.

I met Chloe a few months back during the summer, and her personality is totally different from then to now. From the outside she seems like some weird wannabe ghetto white girl, but the truth is she was adopted by her black parents.

Her dad was abusive and her mom was an addict. At the time she felt like the best thing to do was give her up, so that's what she did. Chloe started stripping to provide for her son Cameron, even though she already has a pretty well paying job.

She likes to say "that fast money is more money, and more money is what a momma like me needs". She's authentically herself, which makes me more comfortable with her in general despite not being able to trust most people in this industry.

Her son Cameron has her pretty green eyes, blonde ish hair, and the cutest little teeth. She's saving her tip money tonight towards his 1st birthday party.

Making sure my breasts and ass look decent in the skimpy outfit, I wait for my cue to go out on the stage and put on a show.

The lights immediately blind my eyes but they quickly adjust to the setting, and I start my job. My body smoothly moves to the beat of the song and I grind on the pole, pacing myself to the beat.