ᴍʏ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ; 🍂

Sʜᴀᴍɪᴋ Bʜᴀᴅᴜʀɪ | 28 : Bᴏʀɴ ɪɴ Bᴀɴɢʟᴀᴅᴇsʜ

-------------

I sat in front of the mirror looking at myself. Although this isn't my first wedding, this seems grander than the one before.

My first wedding was more of my culture and now this one is his. At my wedding, we had a pastor and we exchanged our vows.

I kid you not, there were over 50 people at that wedding. From family friends to co-workers, to cousins, aunts, and nephews, it was a lot of them.

Shamik was originally born in Bangladesh and came here when he was 15. We didn't click immediately but obviously, he can't resist me ya know.

And of course, I know my man is fine, but I wasn't giving in easy. We're about 3 years apart but I really didn't have a problem with it. I've known him since is was 20 and only started talking when I was 22. He pursued me from 22 to 23 and then we started dating. We were close friends even then but it was a more intimate relationship now than before.

However, he proposed when I was 25 and the wedding is finally happening now!

The first one was so fun it was a mixture of both cultures and it was truly beautiful. I had on this long sleeve v-cut dress that highlighted my bust and came smaller at the waist and poofed out at the end in a big fluff.

I'm quite sure that first wedding made his pockets hurt, but it's alright he got money. We arrived in a carriage, had the actual wedding outside then we went inside to eat, drink, and celebrate our new union.

We played many bridal games like the bride and groom one with the shoe, we danced, we ate, we cut the cake, and there was also one where he took the lace garter off my thigh...Lawd don't let me reminisce right now...

Anyways.

There were many rituals and rites that we did leading to the second wedding I'm surprised I'm not tired. Considering this is day 3 of the wedding itself.My kinky curls were pulled back sleekly while I wore a traditional saree. The elaborate design heald meaning and cultural impact in every fiber and every stitch of the fabric.

 The elaborate design heald meaning and cultural impact in every fiber and every stitch of the fabric

Shamik and I sat in front of the yagna and chanted mantras after the priest. I made sure to practice and say it clearly so it wouldn't be ruined.

We did this for several rounds, making sure our marriage is solemnized.We already did Nandi Mukh, Gaye Holud, and Tatta, all of which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Shamik's mom has warmed up to me which is a stark contrast to how it was before.

I think she got used to the idea and she even invites me to dinner when she's cooking she wants me to watch and learn from their culture.

I honestly have been waiting for this moment forever, and I'm so glad it has finally reached this far.

We finally finished and we were able to enjoy the service. There were mostly cultural dishes here but nobody seemed to have a problem.

A good percentage of Shamik's family has come to the U.S for the wedding. A lot of new faces and names to remember but I can feel the love from everyone here. I greet Shamik's mom and hug her tightly.

Hello Ammu how are you! I'm so glad you could make it!

She smiles while pinching my cheeks.

Of course Shona!! I would never miss it for the world!! I can't believe my little Shami has finally married I'm so proud of him! Look at my daughter in law she's so pretty and smart wahhhh"

She continues to dote on me while looking up and down, showing me off to her relatives. Shamik doesn't say much, he just stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

He's fairly tall to me. He's about 5'11 and I'm 5'7 so we're quite close in height. I just lean my back on his chest, enjoying the skinship.

After a while, a familiar song comes on so people start getting up and dancing. I force Shamik to dance too and he gets up with no problem. What I didn't know is how much his family can party.

They party and party until it hits 1:30 and it's finally time for us to go home.

We leave after we clean up, and take the marital gifts with us.

The car is quite as Shamik drives. I stare at his side profile, admiring his looks.

As cold as he may look on the outside, Shamik has always been there for me. Always gentle and patient, never getting mad or frustrated. But whenever he did, it always left me feeling hot and bothered.

We reach our house and the car is unloaded.

I finally take off all the makeup, jewelry, and clothes and get in the shower.

Shamik joins me shortly and gets behind me.

I wash and then feel his gentle grasp on the rag. He takes it and begins to go down lower, washing my back with care. I turn around and look at him through my lashes.

Grabbing his shaft, I slowly pump him up and down. The groans and grunts only make me want to continue more.

I get on my knees and put the tip on my tongue, tapping it lightly. He looks at me through furrowed brows, getting impatient.

I decided not to tease and just put the whole thing in my mouth, bobbing slightly and using my hands to pump what I can't fit in my mouth.

His moans and grunts only encourage me to move faster and I play with his balls to bring him closer to his release. I feel his balls tighten and I can tell he's close.

He removes himself from my mouth and he picks me up. I reach behind me to turn off the shower and even then he rushes me to get out of the bathroom.

The kiss turns more heated as we reach the bed, and he searches my eyes for permission.

I give him permission and he gently slides the tip in.

I can tell after that, that it's going to be a long night of no rest.