ʀᴀɪɴ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ; 🫂

ᴍᴀᴛᴇᴏ ʜᴇʀɴᴀɴᴅᴇᴢ | 24 ; ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴ ᴄᴀʟɪ

——————-

Walking through the streets of California, I can't help but miss the bright sun although it is hot as hell. My long French tips grasp my black boho locs, nervous twirling the curls around my fingertips.

I walk into the tattoo shop, and the bell above the door immediately jingles. Tan and brown bodies shift their attention to me before going back to doing what they were doing.

I walk towards the receptionist with a slight smile, my smiley piercing peaking out before my gold capped teeth.

*

(Example picture above)

*

The receptionist, a man who seems to be in his early twenties, takes my name down for the appointment and ushers me to the waiting chairs. The small tattoo parlor is decorated with a few floral elements, yet completely adorned in black and grey tones.

The faint smell of weed and nicotine adds to it, as it's not overwhelming to the senses. I tug my crop top down a bit, becoming a little self conscious as my tummy pools over my shorts and out my shirt.

Scrolling through Instagram, I can't help but notice a man speaking to me. Taking out my AirPod, I wait until the man repeats what he said.

Your ear piercings are fire, they really suit you.

Thank you.

I smile shyly as I become overly conscious of the pointed out body part. I will admit, my ears are fairly pierced up. Everything from my lobe, the conch, and the helix is pierced.

His eyes shift from my ears to my hair, and my whole figure entirely.

Your belly piercing is hella cute, the jewelry really stands out against your skin. Plus it healed well.