Sᴏᴜɴᴅɢᴀsᴍ ; 🍂

ᴢɪᴀᴅ ᴀʜᴍᴇᴅ | 32 ; ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴ ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ

——————————-

Ziad and I have been formally going out for about 8 months now. We formally met on tinder, despite how cringey that may sound, we actually made a connection.

Our first date was at a very fancy Michelin restaurant. No matter how little I tried to order, he kept pushing me to order more.

Just his energy alone made me feel comforted and safe around him. Growing up without a dad, it was hard for me to see what a good example of a man is.

And because of that, the men I've dated haven't given me the best impression on the gender in general.

Despite the complexity of my past he's been very respectful of me and hasn't pushed anything sexual onto me, but on my end I can't say the same.

He's just a walking sex symbol, it's just hard for me to not think those thoughts. And even when I think back to the women he probably dated, I don't even think I compare.

But Ziad always reassures me that he's not going to leave me and that he women he dated were for him at the time, but he sees me as his future and life long partner.

Might be a little extreme for 8 months, but at the same time our age difference puts us at a fork in the road.

Initially he didn't want to talk to me considering I'm 7 years younger than him, but I'm an adult and I know what I want.

After talking with him for a very long time we both knew what we were getting ourselves into and continued with the relationship. And it's safe to say that I don't have regrets on my end.

Now we're both on a date with each other at the movies. Because of his job as an EMT he's rarely able to take breaks, but tonight he already put in all his hours and decided to take me out to see one of our favorite movies.

Creed.

Although I'm watching this movie, I'm only half paying attention. We're all the way in the back and nobody is quite around us.

Tell me this is not enough for you to think dirty thoughts.

And with Ziad so close to me, I can just hear his breathing up and down and the smell of his intoxicating cologne.

A light mix of sage and cedar wood, paired with vanilla reeks from his pores. His scent intoxicates me and sends messages to my lower region that would embarrass me to even say out loud.