ʙʟᴜᴇ ; 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Aʜᴍᴇᴅ Aʙᴀᴅɪ| 27 ; Pᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ Pᴀʟᴇsᴛɪɴɪ

------------

Getting ready for Bara Din with a family of 5 is hard.

While my husband gets Hassan and Hamza ready, I'm stuck with getting Aalia's hair ready.

She's currently a year old, and is different from her twin brothers. They have a 6 year difference.

I had Hamza and Cyrus at 19. It was the most scariest experience ever. Ahmed and I were dating for more than a year at that point, and we were more intimate than ever.

He was so supportive when he found out so it did wonders to ease my nerves. I wanted a water birth and he was all for the idea too.

During the whole pregnancy, I was super high risk. The twins were rampant and decided to make it known that they were occupying the space for months. After 18 long hours of labor, they were born.

Hamza takes after his father with his skin and eye color, yet his hair is more curly. He's the more extroverted twin, and enjoys spends time with his father.

When I gave birth Hamza came out first and was handed to his father, and I pushed out Cyrus and he was handed to me.

From his little button nose to the dark mahogany skin, he was a sure copy of me. Ahmed said he takes after my temper but we all know that's a lie.

Ahmed was always there for me through my pregnancy with all our kids.

Truthful Aalia was a happy accident. Ahmed and I had were celebrating our 10 year anniversary and she was just conceived. We've been dating since we were 16 and we just decided to celebrate it.

We didn't know it was gonna come with a gift, but we wouldn't change it for the world.

I try to slick Aalia's hair down but she keeps moving and whining.

"Aalia. I'm not gonna keep telling you to stop the moving. We have somewhere to go and I'm not gonna let you walk out like a ragamuffin."

She huffs and I just put blues clues on my phone to distract her. Finally after a good few minutes I'm able to slick her hair in a high bun.

She wears a yellow dress with her yellow little sandals, and some sunflower earrings.

I put in some white and yellow bubbles in her hair and she runs to go find her brothers.

Atleast I was smart enough to start early. The church service starts at 9:00 and it's currently 7:10.

I get in the shower and wash myself, trying to alleviate my stress. I feel the shower open and Ahmed steps in. I sigh as I feel him massage my shoulders.

Hello Mrs. Abadi

I roll my eyes in amusement.

Hello Mr. Abadi

He rests his head on my shoulder and we sit in silence. After leaving light kisses on my shoulder, he grabs my rag and washes ny skin slowly.

I return my favor and step out the shower. We dry off and go inside the closet. Iw ear a similar dress to Aalia, yet mine is a little tighter fitting. I pair it with my yellow heels, a few gold bracelets, and a watch Saad got me for my birthday.

As I get out the closet I assume Saad went to go and help the twins get ready.

I go in the bathroom and put my hair in a high puff. I add a sunflower hair clip and get to doing my makeup. Just some mascara, blush, and lip balm will do.

I put on my sunflower earrings and a necklace Ahmed got me in 12th grade.

I spray some light perfume and go in the boys room.

They're wearing pale yellow suits with white shirts under. Ahmed combs the hair products through Cyrus's hair while Hamza is sitting with his sister.

After checking on them I pack the baby bag with a change of outfits for all of them incase they get dirty, some wipes, diapers, snacks, Yada Yada Yada.

When I check the time it's already 8:25 so everyone goes in the car and I buckle up Aalia in her car seat.

Ahmed drives to the church and we all sit in the car listening to christmas music. After a good thirty minutes we reach the church.

Ahmed goes inside first to fine us s good spot.The boys follow him inside with the baby bag.

I follow them shortly with Aalia in my arms, babbling and pointing at any and everything.

We sit through the church service, and then it's time for everyone to go outside. The boys start to play with the other kids while Aalia stays on my lap watching her tablet.

So Mrs. Abadi, are you single?

Ahmed asks me after a while.

No, sorry. I'm actually married.

I show him my left hand that is adorned with a diamond ring. He smiles and nods.

Yep. That's exactly what you're supposed do to.

I laugh at his childish words and we talk for a bit more. Cyrus and Hamza come running towards us.

"Mama, baba!! Can we have icecream?"

They yell excitedly. Ahmed looks at me and I shrug.

"Go ahead, but sit down and eat don't run okay? Your stomach will start to hurt."

"Okay mama!"

They run off to get the icecream and Ahmed looks at me dreamily.

"Im so glad I married you Mrs. Abadi. Do you think it's possible to have another kid?"

I give him a look.

"Yeah, No. Aalia is nor even 3 and you want another one?? Give like 30 business days and I'll get back to ya."

He rolls his eyes but the smile plastered on his face shows the amusement in it.

"Whatever you say Mrs. Abadi"