ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀᴇ ; 🍂

Aᴀʀᴏɴ Nᴏʀᴍᴀɴ | 23 : Bᴏʀɴ ɪɴ Fʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

--------------

Our new mission is set in Normandy, France. I go to the bases headquarters and check in with my ID. After I do that I log into the data base, checking all the new info.

My newest target would be Aaron Norman. He's 23 and a France native. He's won valedictorian through school, had all A's, and was always the top of his class.

However, the price of the hit for him is 300k and its unusually high. I try to check for any more data to see what I have to do.

It says to seduce him and coerce information to report back to the base. He's attending a gala tonight so it should be a pretty easy job.

I print out a copy of what I have to do, and get into my car. My next destination my penthouse.

As I get in the shower, I make sure to shave and make sure every area of me is spotless. Using an exfoliating brush I scrub everywhere, and I get out the shower.

I dry off my skin and lotion myself in cocoa butter. I chose to style my hair in an afro satisfied it wanted to cooperate with me today.

I put on makeup and gloss. The studded earrings I wear gleam in the mirror, and then comes the hard part.

The dress was a black dress with elaborate lace details. It had a deep V cut, exposing some parts of my breast. I paired it some bangles and made sure to put some gloss on.

 I paired it some bangles and made sure to put some gloss on

I put on some black heels. The dress fits snug around ny curvaceous figure. My parter is Alexander Amar. He's helping me with the misson. We come in together, show our forged invitations and wait until he comes in.

We sit in the limo and discuss the plan. I make sure to put on perfume and hid my gun under my garter. I put a knife and dagger there too, wrapping them in foil and take so the alarm won't go off.

As we reach the place it's evident the world's wealthiest would be attending.

The building is huge with white marble pillars, ascending high into the sky.

As we exit the limo paparazzi is flashing and screaming out questions. I smile at then waving slightly, then I get to the door.

The guard sees me and asks me a question.

Votre invitation s'il vous plait.

I hand him the invite and he looks at it. He looks at me and the invitation a few times, then he let's me inside.

The inside is more grand than the outside. Huge marble walls, bright lights, and decorative paintings everywhere.

Even the people looks fancy. There's a live orchestra playing, people socializing, and a buffet full of food.

As I walk I seem to catch the eyes of a few people, but I try not to pay any mind to it. As I reach the buffet stand I take a few pastries and start to eat.

I tell my partner that I'm at my station however he cracks a few jokes about how I'm already eating and the misson just started.

Hey, you can't work on an empty stomach right?

As I'm on my 3rd enclair, I hear someone behind me.

Coucou ma belle, comment vas-tu en cette belle nuit ?

I turn around and look at the person mid chew. I have some white filling on my lips and a half bitten eclair in my hands.

The person is no other than Aaron Norman.
He's dressed in a fine pressed black suit, black tie, black shoes, and an obviously expensive rollex.

I lick the cream from my lips, putting the eclair down on the plate.

He looks at me with a gentle smile eye showing amusement.

Tu as l'air d'apprécier non ? j'espère que vous comprenez au moins le français, donc je ne suis pas totalement embarrassé.

I nod letting him know that I atleast understand but then I point to my mouth.

He seems to not understand at first then he gets it.

Ah d'accord, je comprends maintenant. Vous n'arrivez pas à parler la bouche pleine. Peut-être que nous pouvons voir si vous pouvez parler avec quelque chose d'autre dans votre bouche.

He smirks as I widen my eyes. He gestures me to come with him and I shortly follow him after. We end up in a room and as we walk in, he closes the door.

We end up chatting for a bit, and having a good conversation. He ends up complementing my hair and the conversation ends up taking a heated turn.

But I need to get this mission started. I slowly saunter to him sitting on his lap.

As I wring my fingers behind his neck, he makes a move to kiss me. The kiss leads more heated as he undoes his tie and takes off his suit jacket. He watches as I take my time to remove my jewelry, getting impatient in the process.

He ends up taking it off for me, sending kisses down my neck and rubbing the sides of my stomach.

He mutters things about how smooth my skin is, as he gently caress my body and makes surr to not ruin my hair.

As he continues I let him seeing that he's a bit distracted. I look at him and ask.

Wait, what are you here for anyways?

He responds with.

Je suis ici pour un trafic de drogue. Putain tu me rends dur. Si tu gardes le secret, je ne te tuerai pas.

I nod as I moan, feeling him suck on my sweet spot. I rub him through nis pants, pushing him down on the bed.

Close your eyes.

I say seductively. He closes his eyes and litter kisses down his neck, nipping and biting his skin. I inject the sleeping serum into his neck. I choose to leave him a chaste kiss on his forehead as he falls asleep.

Night night Aaron.

I hault his body onto the bed and tuck him into the covers. I send signals back to the headquarters, asking someone to clean up the evidence. As I put back on my dress I see the bruises and hickey littered around my body. I look back at Aaron, a little disappointed we didn't get to finish.

Well, there's always a next time.

I smirk as I walk out of the building having completed my mission....

Or so I thought?