ᴅᴜᴠᴇᴛ ; 🫂

Mᴀᴋᴀɴɪ Aᴋᴀᴍᴀɪ| 29 ; ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴ Sᴀᴍᴏᴀ

----------------

Landing on my second tourist destination I get off the boat slowly. I'm on this new island cruise and our second island is Samoa. Before we went to Hawaii .

I smile as I look around at the scenery. Taking a few pictures, I move around and explore the island.

I'm met with a beautiful veiw of the lush forests and beautiful people that inhabit the island.

After an hour or two of walking, I find a restaurant that sells local food. It's obviously a more dinner restaurant with the fire knife dancing as intertainment, and the large amount of people.

I ask for a table then wait to be seated. Shortly after that, I'm seated directly I'm front of the stage.

A waiter comes by and sets down a menu "Hello ma'am, My name is Koi I'll be your waiter today, may I start you off with any drinks?"

"May I please have a Vaifala please?"

He nods and writes down on his pad. "Your drink will be out shortly." I nod and look at my menu.

After a bit, another fire knife dancing starts. I see a few men pool out and twirl some sticks with fire. Another man breaths fire into a crowd which results in some shrieks of suprise.

After watching I feel a certain gaze on me, so I'm naturally look for the stare. Im met with the stare of this man who looks a bit around my age, or even older.

He has tanned skin, a little tall, some tattos, and curly hair with brown eyes. After a while he smirks at me and chnages positions with another dancer.

Before I can dwell on it more the wsiter comes back with my drink. I smile and thank him telling him what id like to order.

" May I please have a Sapa Sui, and for desert I'd like to have some puligi please." He nods in amusement.

"You know we sell burgers right?" I laugh and nod

"Why come to an island just to eat the same food I can get home? Plus, I'd like to actually experience the local culture." He smiles at me.

"Of course, I'm glad you chose our restaurant for your 'authentic experience'" I nod and we both laugh as he picks up the menu and walks away.

I sip on my drink as I watch the show. Suddenly the men pour into the crowd, dancing and some occasionally talking to women.

Some are twirling their fire while others are talking to random women. The man who was staring came closer to me and started dancing infront of me.

He then crouched lower to me, continuing his dance.

"What's your name?" He asked in a heavy accent.

"Aaliyah." I reply smoothly. He smiles then takes a seat infront of me.