ᴄᴀғᴇᴛᴇʀɪᴀ ; 🫂

Aɴᴅʀᴇ Jᴏʜɴsᴏɴ| 17 ; Fʀᴏᴍ Cʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ

--------------

I'm in the worst period of the day. 5th period. My 5th period class is history. Usually I don't really mind but today we have a substitute for our class.

Mrs. Stewart.

She's this 5'2 blonde white lady with thick ass glasses. My problem isn't with the fact that she's white or her appearance, but she's so damn annoying.

Anytime you ask her for help or try to clarify on something she always says 'well, that's what the plans say' or 'would your teacher allow you to do that?'.

Miss, you literally make less than a damn teacher does and you trynna police my actions. Who the fuck you think you is?

I try not to disrespect teachers because it's really not cool, but she be tweaking fr. Finally after a hour of her class, we're dismissed for lunch.

I go with my friend Maiah to the cafeteria and we stand in the line.

For lunch there's pizza or a burger, salad or a fruit cup, and milk or a juice.

I choose the pizza, fruit cup and juice while Maiah chooses a burger, salad, and milk.

After we get our things we sit down at our usual table. I cant help but look at her plate weirdly.

Maiah...

Yes Jhené?

....why are you eat a burger with milk?

I start bursting out laughing. I pull out my phone and record it.

Yall, why is she eating the crabby patty secret formula...

We laugh so hard to the point where our stomachs hurt. A few minutes later these guys from our P.E class comes up to us. Maiah and I both have P.E next period along with those boys, so it's not a weird things for them to come up to us.

What is weird is that we've never seen them at lunch like that.

Do yall mind if we sit with yall?

Maiah and I share a glance. Even then Maiah still ends up speaking for the both of us.

Sure, it's fine.

The boys nod and take a seat. There's one darkskin with waves, another one with curly hair, and another with locks.

I see Maiah eyeing the one with waves so I just leave her to her buissnes. After a bit I turn to the one with locs and I see him staring at me.