Iɴғʀᴜɴᴀᴍɪ ; 🍂

Cᴏʟᴇ Sᴀɪʟs | 24 : Bᴏʀɴ ɪɴ Tᴇxᴀs

------------

The heat in Texas is to die for. I feel my skin heat up as I soak in the rays of the sun. Its 98° degrees and I've decide to make sure the pool is update on all the maintenance it needs. I've decide to call my most trusted pool boy. Cole.

Admittedly he's a few years younger than me, but it isn't wrong for a woman to want her needs to be met.

The doorbell rings and I go to open it up.

Hello Ms. Miona, how are you today?

Cole comes over during the summer and checks on my pool quite often. Despite my pool always been in great condition, he never complains about my put of the blue calls for the pool.

He's tall, about 6'1. Nice teeth. Beautiful eyes, and beautiful hair to grip on. I smile as I feel his eyes rake over my body. His sweet southern accent doesn't do well to quench my thirst during the summer heat.

Although we're from different parts of Texas, if you ask him he's a southern boy through and through.

I'm good Cole, would you like to come in?

He nods with a smile, following me into the house. Even with my shawl covering my back, I could feel his searing gaze on my butt.

I sit down on one of the seats by the pool, and he goes to do his job. My eyes rake his form as I watch him work. Nice lips, strong arms and hands-

Mrs. Miona?

Repositioning my line of vision, my gar is met with Cole standing over me with a hand over his eyes. I hum slightly in response, looking in his eyes.

I'm finished with the pool. I cleaned the pool and the filter. It wasn't even that dirty, but I
made sure it was pristine.

He gives me a boyish grin, failing to hide the blush in his cheeks and the higher volume in his voice. I smile at his innocent demeanor, taking in how his hands are tied together and his eyes haven't left the concrete.

Would you like something to drink? Maybe some ice tea or lemonade? Possibly water?

His face shows light thought, even some internal battle. He lets out a soft sigh and wipes some sweat off his forehead.

Sure, I'll take some lemonade.

He follows me inside and I open my fride. Pouring the sugary drink in the cup, I make sure to add some ice. I put the cup down and smile at Cole.