35. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙

Y/n's POV

I watched as Eleven talked to Billy, making him come back. I cried as he looked over to me.

"You love her...Billy, you love her. You have a child with her. A son...his name is Owen... Owen Hargrove..." she cried.

Billy stood and came to me, hovering over me. I held his face and sobbed while he brushed my tears away. He closed his eyes and cried as I held his face with both of my hands.

"Billy..." I manage out.

Fireworks lit up in the distance as it shines on Billy's bleeding and hurt face. I sat up and hugged him but he pushed away and kissed me. I cried and kissed him back while yes, I've been waiting for his kiss for so long, one that actually came from Billy and not one that was just faked. I wrapped my arms around him and felt him lay me back down and part from me.

"I love you, Billy...I love you." I said.

"I love you too..." he said tearfully.

He kissed me one last time before standing up and facing the Mind Flayer. As a tentacle shot out, Billy stopped it with his hands and yelled as he began to push back. But other tentacles attacked his sides as he was brought down to his knees. He yelled in pain as one last tentacle from the Mind Flayer's mouth shot through his heart.

"Billy!!!!" I heard Max scream.

"Billy!!! No, Billy!!!!" I belted as I sobbed.

It let go of him and let him collapse to the ground, bleeding out as his white tank top was now blood red, soaked completely. That's when the Mind Flayer screeched and wailed around, then dropping dead. I rushed over to Billy and cried while holding him in my arms. Mike held Eleven as Max came over to me.

"Billy...Billy stay with me..." I sobbed.

"I'm sorry..." he said, choking on blood.

I cried and brushed back blood drenched curls as I saw the blood spilling from his sides, chest, and mouth.

"Billy, no...please, Billy.." I sobbed.

Max shook him, asking him to wake up and get up, pleading for him to still be alive. I checked his pulse as it had slowed down and stopped along with his breathing. I wailed and held Billy in my arms as Max wailed too. Eleven came and held Max as Max sobbed in her arms. I heard Helicopters coming our way and sirens in the distance.

"Y/n!! Y/n!!" I heard Jonathan yell.

I didn't care. I just wanted to hold Billy in my arms. I saw fire erupt from the floor and begin to spread as I was ripped away from Billy by Jonathan. I tried fighting back while I scream, begging to not leave Billy but it was too late. Military rushed in with police and dragged us out. I screamed Billy's name and begged for them to let me go but it was no use..

•••

I sat in an ambulance as I saw Mom and Will hug in the distance. I just hung my head low and sobbed with Jonathan rubbing my back and hugging me. I then remembered about Hopper so I hopped off and limped around, looking for him. That's when I saw Eleven crying and Mom crying too.

"Mom?"

She saw me and came to me, hugging me.

"Mom, where's Hopper?"

I parted from he and looked at her as she shook her head which I knew deep down, where Hopper was. I felt my heart sink and my breathing stop as I cried and hugged her tight.

"No, no, no, no..." I longed out and cried.

Three Months Later...

I was finished packing boxes to move with Will, Jonathan, Mom, Lucas, Max, Dustin, Nancy, and Eleven. I had some of Billy's clothes I had packed in a box of my clothes but I still wore his denim jacket. He still had his stupid Marlboro Red's in his pocket. I sighed and looked at my empty room. I wouldn't forget all the times I had with Billy in here.

Flashback*

I glare at him, "I've known him since two years ago when I had to work with him on a science project. He's not like those douchebag popular jocks. He's been so nice to me and loving, caring, passionate, everything I love. I'd hate for you to take that away just by being here."

He put his arms up in defense, "calm down, princess. It's nothing personal."

I laughed at the nickname but brushed it off as I began to help him. Turns out he did need some help like he asked but not a lot.

"Bill Hargrove, you're going to be the death of me someday."

He laughed, "exactly what I plan on."

End of Flashback*

I smiled to myself, thinking about the memory. I thought of crying but held back tears so hard and took in deep breaths. I also remembered when he used to slow dance with me and hold me close...

"Y/n! You ready?" I heard mom say.

"Yeah! I am!" I shout.

I walk out of my room and walk outside as everyone was hugging each other goodbye. Eleven was hugging Mike tightly and hugging Max too. I walked to my friend Olivia and hugged her tightly as she didn't want to let go.

"Sweetie, Owen's all ready in the truck." Mom told me.

I nod and keep hugging Olivia.

"You really have to leave to California?" She asked me.

I nod and sigh, "yeah...I guess so."

"Can't you just stay here? I could always have you stay with us! My parents wouldn't mind." Olivia said.

I parted from her and looked at mom, "Mom?"

She hesitated before shrugging, "you're old enough to decide. But I would rather you come with us."

I looked at Olivia as she looked at me with a excited look and hesitant one too, which I returned the same expression.

.