25. 𝙏𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚

1 year later...

School was over and I had graduated with Billy and then had our kid not too long ago. We named the little ole guy Owen. He definitely looked more like Billy than me which wasn't a shocker. He had curly dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and an adorable face. His nose was from me, eyes from Billy, hair from Billy, most of him was all Billy. But just to make things funnier, I went to the pool with Olivia to have some fun—to which Billy worked as a lifeguard at the pool. I made sure to bring Owen with me since Jonathan can't even take care of himself, mom was at work, Will was surprising Dustin since he just got home from Summer Camp today, and I was the last resort.

"She's coming down." Olivia told me.

I glanced at Heather, the chick who took a shift before Billy on Lifeguard duty, was coming down. I sat up and glanced to the moms. I saw them all fixing their hair and their bathing suits, especially Mrs.Wheeler. I sighed and looked at Olivia.

"Are they serious?" I asked.

Olivia nodded, "yup."

I looked back and saw the door open to the mens locker rooms and saw Billy come out with a cigarette in his hand. He had sunglasses on, lifeguard shorts, he was shirtless, and he wore sunglasses I got him for his birthday. He began to walk this way as Heather walked past him and girls walking past stared a lot. That's when he stopped and blew his whistle.

"Hey! Lard-ass! No running on my watch! I gotta warn you again, and you're banned for life. You wanna be banned for life, lard-ass?" Billy shouts. The kid shook his head as Billy scoffed, "didn't think so."

That's when he blew the whistle again and everyone went back to playing. He began walking my way as clearly past the moms.

"Afternoon, ladies." He said with a charm.

"Afternoon, Billy." They all said like a bunch of robots.

Billy nodded to Mrs.Wheeler, "dig the new suit, Mrs.Wheeler."

"Thank you." She replied.

"How mature of you, Billy." I said as he stopped in front of my chair.

He looked at me and smiled, "hey, princess."

He bent down and kissed me, then looked to Owen and pecked his forehead.

"I came to hang out with Olivia and Owen here. Thought maybe on your lunch break, I could stay with you?"

He smirked, "oh yeah, you can. I think that the front desk is a bit crowded, the showers are more private."

He played with his whistle as he lowered his sunglasses to make eye contact with me.

I blushed, "Yeah, and about the whole lard-ass thing. You think you could be a bit nicer to the kids here? Treat them like they're your own?"

He shrugged, "I don't get paid enough here to be the worlds nicest person, do I? I only save all that for you and our little boy."

I rolled my eyes, "yeah, yeah. Anyways, get back to your job."

He smiled and kissed me again and patted Owen's head before walking off and climbing up the tower to sit on and watch over the pool. Olivia looked to me and smirked.

"Still can't get over the fact that the first day Billy came to Hawkins High, you thought he was a douchebag, and now you have a kid with him?" She teased me.

I laugh, "yeah, well, things change."

Owen began to cry so I groaned and stood up with him. I began to cradle him and calm him down while Olivia handed me his binkie.

"Yeah, I can't believe it either. That...slut got with Billy and gave birth in High School to a child. He'd be better off with one of us." I heard one of the moms say.

"Take it easy. She's not fit to be a mother just yet but Billy doesn't need to deal with that. She needs space away and to give her kid to a responsible adult."

I rolled my eyes and eventually was able to calm Owen down and sit down. I hesitated and the turned to Olivia.

"Do you want to go to the mall?" I asked.

She nods, "uhh—Yes! Why wouldn't we?"

I smiled, "gotta tell Billy before we head out."

I got up and went to Billy as he looked down at me.

"I'm heading to the mall with Olivia, I'll be back for your lunch break." I said with a wink.

He smiled down at me, "alright. See you in three hours, hot stuff."

I wave bye as he waved back, "bye babe, bye Owen!" He said to Owen.

As me and Olivia packed our things and left, I put on Billy's lifeguard t-shirt and some Jean shorts. I slipped in some flip-flops and put on my sunglasses.

"Alright, we ready?" I asked Olivia.

She nods, "whenever you are."

•••

Me and Olivia had gotten into Scoops Ahoy in Starcourt Mall to get their newest ice cream flavor, U.S.S Butterscotch. But Olivia always stuck with Cherry Jubilee which had annoyed me. That's when we ran up, we saw none other than Steve Harrington at the counter.

"Ahoy, ladies! What will it be for you two today?" He asked.

"Just one U.S.S Butterscotch and one Cherry Jubilee, please?" I asked.

Steve nodded and looked to Owen, "and what about this little guy? What's his name again?"

"Owen." I reply.

He nodded, "and who's kid is this? I'm always forgetting. Haven't seen you since graduation."

I smiled, "Billy Hargrove's."

His jaw then dropped as he grabbed two cones and his scooper, "Hargrove's?! Oh, damn. I thought you two broke up after the incident at your house with uhh...me and him."

I shook my head, "tempted to a little bit then I realized how much I loved him, soooo yeah."

Steve nods, "I get that."

After he got us our Ice Cream, we said goodbye and left the Ice Cream shop and explored some more.

.