21. 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙀𝙫𝙚

Y/n's POV

I welcomed Billy inside as mom paused as she looked at him. That's when Will seemed nervous around him too and that's when Jonathan came back but stopped in the hallway.

"Oh, shit." I mumble.

I covered Billy's chest and began buttoning up a few buttons.

"Don't try to distract my mother."

He laughed, "not her, I plan on distracting you."

I looked up at him as I was finish and moved to the side as mom examined him.

"Ms.Byers." Billy said in a low charming voice.

She smiled, "Billy Hargrove. You were the guy that I found on my couch, all beat up three weeks ago?"

He nodded, "yeah, uhh—that's me."

Mom laughed lightly, "uhh—I totally was NOT expecting you! Umm—thought it would be someone else, considering the only two times I've met you, Y/n hated you the first time and you looked like you nearly died the second time."

"Mom." I said seriously.

"Sorry!" She mouthed to me.

Billy wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me close, "yeah, great times. But, Ms.Byers? Would it be okay if I were to invite your daughter, my girlfriend, over to my home to spend quality time with me and my family?"

Mom blushed and smiled, "of course! Just—being her home by 10PM. Earlier is fine too."

Billy nods, "yes, ma'am. Alright, let's go, beautiful."

I said bye to mom as Will and Jonathan seemed to be uneasy around Billy. I left and closed the door behind us, going to Billy's car and getting in. Once we buckled up and Billy pulled out, I did an 'ohh'! And looked at Billy.

"What?" He asked.

"Three weeks ago, Dustin found my panties in your backseat and I found condoms under your seats and in your Gluck box."

Billy smirked and peaked over to me, "oh, really?"

I nod, "he was mortified as well."

He laughed, "great memories, now."

I rolled my eyes, "whatever, lover boy."

•••

We got to his home and walked inside. I saw max getting ready with her mom as when she finished putting in a hair clip, max looked over and glared at Billy but then just had noticed me.

"Y/n? What're you doing here?" Max asked me.

Her mom glanced and saw me, then smiling warmly.

"Billy invited me over! Isn't that sweet of him. Just to spend time with him and maybe to meet the parents!"

Billy looked at me in a 'wait what' look as the mom waved.

"Hi! I'm Max's mom, Susan! Susan Mayfield."

I smiled and waved back, "Hi! I'm Y/n Byers."

I then heard footsteps come towards the living room as Billy protectively put an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I then saw a man come into frame and pause to look at me.

"Billy, who's this?"

I wave, "hi! I'm Billy's girlfriend, Y/n Byers. It's very nice to meet you, Mr.Hargrove."

He had a smile plastered on his face now and waved at me, "just call me Neil, darling. Well! I didn't expect any guests so nothing is really prepared."

I shook my head, "it's fine! Don't worry about it. I don't expect that."

"Well, Billy. I have to take Max to the Snow Ball with Neil, you and Y/n can stay here if you'd two like?" Susan suggests.

Billy looked to me, "Y/n? You want to stay?"

I nod, "sure."

"Alright! Well, we'll be out for a little while. Bye! It was lovely meeting you." Susan said as her, Neil, and Max left.

Billy swept me off my feet and held me bridals style. I giggle loudly as he kissed me and brought me to his room. He closed his door behind him and laid me on his bed.

"Your parents are nice." I say into the kiss.

He shook his head, "No, they just act like that. But I've just missed you so much."

He kissed me even more and moved down my neck. I sat up and had Billy look at me.

"Well, Handsome, I have missed you a little bit too."

He smiled and kissed my neck, "I just need you really bad, right now. I have been needing you for three weeks."

He gently grasped my hips to make sure not to hurt me. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck as he paused and looked at me.

"Get on your knees, princess." He told me.

He slipped away from him and went to the edge of his bed, on the floor, on my knees. He sat down in front of me and shrugged as I looked up at him.

"It's all you, you have contr—"

I immediately began to unbuckle his belt and rip it off him which surprised him. I unbuttoned/unzipped his pants while I was at it and pulled them down quickly. I heard him grunt softly above me as I ripped his boxers off and went down on him. He placed a hand on my head and gripped my hair, helping me push up and down on him.

"This is a nice Christmas present.." he groaned.

He took both hands now and held my face as he pushed me all the way down and let me stay there so he could feel my throat. Then he began pulling me off almost all the way before pushing back down. This time it was quicker and he hit the back of my throat, making me gag but I controlled myself. He moaned and whimpered above me which made me giggle lightly because he's never the type to whimper. But he heard my giggles so he pushed down further this time, making me gag again and making my eyes tear up. I went under my skirt and pulled down my panties as I looked up at him.

"Oh really? You wanna do that again?" He asked me in a low, seducing voice.

I nod with him still in my mouth as he smirked.

.