26. 𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

Y/n's POV

I had gotten back to the pool and swam a bit with Olivia as I had dropped Owen off with Mom. She said she would take him and let me be with Olivia until she got off work. So I was in my new bathing suit, a black two piece with a cross cross strap and it pushed up on my breasts to show off some cleavage. As I swam and laughed with Olivia, I heard the whistle blow twice. I looked up to Billy and saw him staring at me as he climbed down. I looked to Olivia.

"Gotta go real quick." I said and got out.

I saw Billy approach me and hand me a towel, "you're suit looks sexy on you."

"Thank you." I blushed.

"I'm Billy, it's nice to meet you." He said.

Sometimes he'll act like we had just met and he'll flirt with me for shits and giggles which I quite liked.

"I'm Y/n, nice to meet you too."

Billy took out a piece of gum and put it in his mouth as his eyes flicked to my cleavage.

"Eyes are up here, Billy."

He smirked, "yeah, but your boobs are down there." 

I smiled and blushed, "oh shut up."

He looked at me, "I'm on my lunch break now if you'd like to have some with me...?"

A smirk creeped on my face as I took his towel and tried off the ends of my hair.

"Of course."

•••

He shoved me against a wall as he thrusted into me. The showers warm water dripped on us as the love making was so surreal.

"Ahhh! Ohhh Billy!!" I moan and grip onto him.

He pounded harder and harder each thrust and groaned loudly as he pushed in deeper. I frantically scratched his back muscles and arch my back as he kissed my neck and gripped my thighs. I wrapped myself around him as he spread me wider and pushed his head in the crook of my neck.

"Gahh! Ahhh...Ahh! Oh shit...ah, fuck.." he grunted as he was nearly finished.

"B-Billy...ahhh!! Pull out now...ahhh!"

That's when he kissed me and linked our tongues before pulling out. A few moments later, he came and groaned as I had panted heavily. He smiled and looked to me.

"Wasn't that the best workout of your life?" He asks.

I shook my head, "I had this other one in the backseat of a car. That what the hardest one yet."

He flicked his eyes to my lips and kissed me again, "I'm sorry, I can't help but love you."

I smiled and tucked a strand of curls behind his ear as he set me down. Luckily he caught me before I dropped to my knees since I was as wobbly as a noodle.

"Did I really go that hard?" He asked with a laugh.

I looked at him, "maybe...? But you do know I have to walk straight after this? Outside?"