32. 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Y/n's POV

Eleven was on the floor, channeling Billy so she could talk to him. I sat down with Owen asleep in my arms as Eleven began to stop breathing so intensely and focused.

"El, are you okay?" I asked.

She nods, "I'm okay."

"What's going on?" Mike asked.

"I'm...on a beach." El said.

"I maybe dense, but the last time I checked, there were no beaches in Hawkins." Lucas said.

"What else do you see?" Max asked El.

"A woman...She's...pretty. I...I think she's looking at me. There's...a boy...it's Billy."

Max stalled, "It's California. It's a memory."

"I think I see it. The source. I think I found it...the source...Brimborn...Steelworks."

That's when Jonathan shot up and ran to the paper book, flipping through pages to find it.

"Uh, found it. 6522 Cherry Oak Drive."

"That's close." Nancy said.

"El, El, we found it. Get out of there. Get out."

Eleven's POV

"El, El, we found it. Get out of there. Get out."

I closed my eyes and retraced my steps all the way back to Billy and then took off my blindfold. I panted and looked around me but I was alone.

"Mike?" I mumble, "Mike? Mike?"

I stood and whimpered as I looked around in a panic.

"Mike! Mike!!"

"He can't hear you." A deep voice said.

I looked to Hopper's bedroom and saw Billy walk out.

"You shouldn't have looked for me. Because now I see you."

That's when he put his cigarette out in the ash tray and looked back to me, taking steps towards me.

"Now we can all see you. You...let us in. And now...you are going to have to let us stay. Don't you see? All this time, we've been building it. We've been building it...for you. All that work. All that pain...all of it...for you."

I backed up into a counter as he came closer and made eye contact with me.

"And now it's time. Time to end it. And we are going...to end you. And when you are gone, we are going to end your friends, and then we are going to end...everyone." A tear rolled down his cheek as he had said that.

"Get away!!" I scream.

I used my powers to throw him back and I was finally able ti rip off my blindfold and see everyone.

"El, you're okay. It's—It's okay." Mike assured me as I hugged him.

"El....? Was it Billy? Is he okay?"