4. 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩

Y/n's POV

I was sitting on my bed with everything ready to tutor Billy. I sighed and told myself it would be just fine and that I should get over his scary demeanor. Mom is also working late tonight, Jonathan is here, but Will is at Mike's so me and Billy would sorta be alone? Jonathan would only be here an hour before heading to Nancy's for some reason. I think it's his whole 'monster hunting' thing.

Knock! Knock!

"I got it!" I said.

I got up and jogged to the door, then opening it and seeing Billy. He wore a red button up but instead of it being buttoned up, he left 4 buttons unbuttoned, a leather jacket, and jeans. His hair was perfectly curled too. He saw me and smirked at me.

"Hey."

I looked at him and giggled, "you dressed up for a tutor session?"

He shrugged, "I'm a stylish man. Now you gonna let me in our not?"

I sighed and let him in, closing the door behind him. He looked around as if this was his first time in my house.

"My bedroom is down the hall to the left. The very last one."

He glanced back at me, "your bedroom, huh?" He smirked as I blushed.

"Shut up! Just go." I snapped.

He began walking down to my room which he had pretty heavy footsteps. When he reached my room, Jonathan came out of his.

"Who's here?" He asked quietly.

When I stopped in front of him, half way to my room, I looked at him.

"A friend I'm tutoring. Billy."

He furrowed his brows as I walked into my room. I closed the door behind me and sat on my bed next to him. I sat in a cross cross shape as he sat on the edge. He looked at me take out my books. I then realized he brought nothing but a pack of cigarettes that were in his front pocket of his leather jacket. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"I'm not smoking with you, Billy. Just to make that clear—and this is a tutor session. Means bring your things so I can help you."

He furrowed his brows, "really? I didn't know that."

I stood and went to my window and cracked it open since it was hot in my bedroom. I then went to my boom-box and looked at Billy.

"You like rock? Specifically The Clash?"

He nods, "I like rock."

I nod and press play but lower the volume so it wasn't too loud or too quiet. Should I Stay or Should I Go. I hopped on my bed again and sighed.

"Okay! What's it that you need help on?"

He pointed to my chest, "you don't get it, do you."

I was overly confused at this point and looked at him, "no...? You said we'd have this session together, so then you don't tell everyone me and Marty are dating...what's it that I don't get?"