30. 𝘾𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

Y/n's POV

I woke up and heard Owen crying already. I checked the time and saw it was 6:54 AM. I groan and got up, taking Owen out and cradling him. I stroked his soft hair and shushed him.

"Shhh, it's okay, momma's here, shhhhh." I whisper, tiredly.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I groaned and rushed to the phone, still cradling Owen, and picked it up.

"Hello? Y/n Byers speaking." I said.

"Y/n, we need you, stat!" Mike said on the other end.

I sigh, "I'm busy. I'm taking care of my baby, I can't—"

"Y/n, it's Will...I need you right now."

I furrow my brows, "I—What? I seriously can't—"

"Call a babysitter to watch over Owen, get dressed and head over here because it's a Code Red."

I nod, "sure. Sure I'll do that. This better be worth it."

•••

I had stood with Eleven, Max, Lucas, Mike, and Will behind my car outside of Hawkins Pool, watching Billy. He was completely dressed in white, had a towel draped over him, and was drinking a slushie. All cold stuff. As the boys fled off somewhere, I stayed with the girls—also because it was a boys only thing for them. But Max and Eleven split, Eleven went to help and find stuff and Max and I stayed to keep look out on Billy.

"I really hope it's not him." Max said.

I looked to her, "what?"

She looked to me, "Billy. I hope he's not the host for the Mind Flayer."

I scoff and nod, "yeah. I hope not too."

•••

We all were in the mens workout room next to the sauna, finishing up a few things. Me and Mike would be distractions to Billy to draw him into the sauna. We made a plan that I would be a physical distraction for Billy. I stripped down into the outfit they had given me. Some shorts and a bikini top since Will had told us Billy wasn't activated yet, so it would be just normal Billy and that if I drew him in closer with my body, then it would be easier. Not the best way but sure. So as I walked out into the hallway, I heard the showers running. I heard it shut off and Billy walk somewhere, to his locker and open it.

"Now." I whisper into the walkie.

Then clanging happened in the back room.

"Pools closed." I heard Billy say.

"Billy..." I call to him in a taunting way.

"Y/n...?...pools closed." He said again.

"Again." I whisper into the walkie again.

Then there was more clutter in the back.

"Hey! Do you hear me!"

Then he slammed his locker shut and began to walk towards the hall where I was leaning up against the wall with my back arched slightly. Once he saw me he paused.