Jealousy, Jealousy (Pt.2)

A/N: haii srry sa late upd dapat nung isang araw pa to kaso nagka ganap tapos mas lalo pang nadelay kasi kahapon medyo late nang nakadating at mahaba ang nilakbay, medyo sabog na din ang alien choor HAHAHA. Feeling ko yung kaka sorry ko wala nang meaning kasi paulit ulit hindi naman nagbabago aroii baka iba na yarn charot HAHAHA. 

Warning: Makalat Chap Ahead pls skip nalang if hindi nyo bet

“Ingat kayo sa paguwi” he uttered and waved goodbye to the others who were still present and was about leave. On the other hand Leni left earlier than expected her reason being she has an unexpected early meeting tomorrow.

After bidding his farewells he rushed to his car, started the engine, and drove straightly home. The journey felt like forever as the buldge in his pants began throbbing even more. Now arriving in his home he quickly parked his car and raced towards his room. He could have done it at the party but he can't risk getting caught for the second time around. In an instant he opened the bedroom door and saw Leni sitting on the ege of the bed next to her were restraints, and a chair on the middle. Realizing what's about to come he grinned from ear to ear.

“Diba sabi ko sayo aayusin ko yan?” she recalled

He smiled

“Upo” she demanded as she signaled him to sit.

He complied and sat down. While Leni stood up, grabbed the restraints and proceeded to tie his hands at the back of the chair.

As she was tying his hands she asked “Sabihin mo sakin if masyadong mahigpit hmm?”

He hummed in response

After tying his hands at the back of the chair, she proceeded to unbuckle his belt, removing his clothes leaving him half naked.

Before doing anything she asked “Sigurado ka ba?”

He eagerly nodded.

“Honey, I need words not nods”

“Please” he pleaded

Leni smirked as she heard him beg. aligning his length into her mouth but before doing anything else she kissed the tip and slowly started bobbing her head up and down, adjusting to his size going all the way. Half way in with him almost reaching his climax she stopped making Bongbong groan tugging his restraints like an animal wanting to be set free.

I removed my clothing leaving me with nothing and started pleasuring myself by inserting fingers into my entrance infront of him wanting to torture him even more.

“Fuck” Leni moaned still thrusting her fingers meanwhile Bongbong was still tugging his restraints. Feeling her walls tighten she did what she previously did to him which is to stop half way.

She rose to her feet, approaching him and without muttering anything she freed him. Bongbong quickly jolted up from his seat and started kissing her with sloppy kisses as tongues collided fighting for dominance.

He then pressed me against the wall, my bare back tingling from the sensation of the cold tiles. My only support being the wall and i gasped as he thrust deeper into me making my legs tremble as he entered. Hitting the spot every single time.

“Ahhh..Please don't stop” i cried out

“I don't plan to anytime soon” he whispered in my ear making his actions faster than before.

Leni's periphery vision clouded with a white light and walls tightening signaling she was about to reach her climax. Bongbong was also about to reach his head rolling back, thrust became slower and careless.

“Ca— Can..i—i?” he shuttered asking for permission to withdraw inside of her

I eagerly nodded with my eyes closed continuously panting as i felt a rush of hot liquid stream inside of me.

Riding out the high, a mixture of heaving breathing, the sound of skins slamming together were heard all you can hear in room.

After feeling satisfied Bongbong slowly removed himself from her making Leni wince a little in the action. Both gasped for air and after sometime he suggested “Tara round 2?” to which she agreed.