Glimpse of Us

A/N: Henloo mga sis ako ay nagbabalik HAHAHA. Pasensya na at hindi ako nakapag update kahapon ba?? hindi ko din alam basta walang update nung isang araw. Nahihirapan kasi mag sulat sa part 4 HAHAHA gusto ko yung kikiligin talaga kayo pero not sure pa kung ipu-pub pag iisipan ko muna. Anyways very short chap gusto ko lang talaga gawan ng chap yung kanta nasa taas if gusto nyong pakinggan pati nadin manakit kasi na-eenjoy kong nakikita kayong nasasak- ooopz maissue chariz lang HAHAHA.

Bongbong together with Liza decided to go out and dine at one of Manila's finest Restaurants.

Liza is enjoying the experience on the other hand him not so much. He was spaced out deep in thoughts.

She nudged his elbow trying to get his attention.

"Bong" she said as snapped her fingers infront of him.

"hmm?" he answered bringing him back to reality

"Is there something wrong perhaps the food? If meron we can tell the cooks to let them know" she professed

"Wala naman infact the food is good"

"Oh okay. Care to tell me what's bothering you?" she questioned. Interested on what's occupying her lover's mind.

"Medyo kinakabahan lang sa election results" he lied

"Don't be. You'll win naman for sure. We have connections with the COMELEC remember?" she reached for his hand as she gently stroked it.

He nodded and gave her a small smile.

"Good, let's continue eating bago pa lumamig ang pagkain" she suggested and continued eating.

But what's really occupying Bongbong's mind was his past lover Leni.

Bongbong and Leni's relationship was cut short when his mother Imelda found out. She was furious how could his son date someone from the liberals that hates the Marcoses to the bone. And to top it all of after them breaking up she then forced Bongbong to date an Araneta to which he did because he was left with no choice and they desparately need connections.

At first no feelings were attached with the two. Though in long run he did fell for the Attorney. He loves her. She's perfect. She's able to turn rain into a rainbow when he's at his lowest but sometimes he wonders why does he still think about his ex lover wishing it was her who was with him if the person infront is the one he loves.

Everytime he and Liza cuddled enjoying her presence falling for her touch as he passed time in her arms. Everytime he looks in Liza's eyes. He told himself over and over again he had moved on and yet he can't help but get a glimpse of the past.

Bongbong wonders if Leni feels the same way about his current lover and does she also feel the same way with him.

He doesn't understand why he feels this way however one things for sure he still loves her and hasn't moved on.