Inconsiderate Feelings (Pt.2)

A/N: This chapter is medyo mahaba it contains smut if you're not comfortable skip nyo nalang yung part i've made it para sa may mga gusto. May mga wrongs spellings and grammatical errors ito for sure kahit na nag proof read pag pasensyahan nyo na mga sis HAHAHA. Dapat kagabi pa ito expect ko kasi 2 hours lang isususlat lahat kaso umabot ng 6 yung oras mostly sa smut HAHAHA. Nag start ako ng 10pm-ish natapos ako mga 3am so hindi ko nalang pinub kasi masyado ng late anyways sana mag enjoy kayo.

It's been a year since they ended. Her and Bongbong's second year sitting as the most highest official in the government .

Leni is at a party in Sofitel hosted by one of her friends Pia Hontiveros it was her celebratory party for being awarded as the most trusted journalist in the country. She is currently sitting as the Vice President but since she her schedule this week was not that that hectic she decided to attend and it's been a while since she went out. Bongbong was also a close friend with the said journalist but she doubt that he would attend knowing the president has important matters to handle as of now. So Leni didn't feel like the need to prepare herself seeing him but if she does her feelings would go spirals. They would occasionally see each other when both are needed to be present but keeping their interaction as minimal to none as possible. One time he tried approaching her but instantly pushed him away not bearing to see him in the flesh though she saw articles of him on social media but that's a different story.

“Lens, are you okay?” the man beside him question as he held her hand.

“Im okay, Kit” she plastered a fake smile reassuring him she's fine when she's feeling the opposite

Kit and Leni have been close friends since UP days but it became more when he asked permission to court her which she allowed. Its been 3 months since he courted her. 3 months of waiting to be answered wanting to be something more but deep down he knew he wouldn't have a chance because Bongbong Marcos was still the man she loves. Bongbong Marcos was still the person in her heart after all the pain he had cause her. Bongbong Marcos was irreplaceable and he was just her panakip butas person.

He witnessed first hand how he loves her and she loves him they were like the “dream couple” anyone would die for. He knew that their relationship was not the typical relationship. They kept denying each other in the public. No form of PDA in any way, and shape. He knew that overtime this would take a toll on Leni. Kit asked her if she's okay countless times to which her response was always a positive one. The day they broke up Kit was the first person Leni went to and seeked for comfort. She was known to be a strong woman but deep down she was hurting big time. She's not a type of person to cry but when she does it makes his heart ache. She was his soulmate and he was hers.  It pains him to know the fact that she would never feel the same way but if she feels a little bit better with this whole courting fiasco of theirs and its enough for him.

Kit just nodded and told her “If may problema ka just tell me wag mong isarili hmm?”

“Yes po boss” leni half wittily replied smiling her smile different is tonight. It was a genuine one. 

“Okay good, you know what would make the night more enjoyable?” he asked

“What?”

“Wine” he wiggled his hands

she playfully slapped him on the shoulder “Mag dri-drive ka pa Belmote, Wag na”

“Isa lang please” he pouted

“Fine” she surrendered

“Do you want some?”

“Sure”

“Iwanan muna kita dyan saglit. I'll be back” Kit said and left.

On his way to he saw Bongbong Marcos himself sitting on one of the barstools alone but shrugged it off.