Inconsiderate Feelings (Pt.3)

Its been months since Bongbong and Leni rekindled their relationship.

Their relationship stayed almost the same somethings improved here and there but one thing had drastically changed at yon ang ready na nyang ipaglaban si Leni. What he means by that is him proudly telling the world she's mine but before that he decided to do something special.

He cleared his schedule for the day and quickly texted her.

"Darling, May pupuntahan tayo mamaya. May iniwan akong mga damit kila Apple if ayaw mong suotiin okay lang do whatever makes you comfortable Sunduin kita around mga 5. Love you and See you later!"

Leni's phone phone lit up. Upon checking she saw a message from Bongbong her brows furrowed in confusion. That's odd he didn't specify the location to which he always does she thought to herself.

“Saan Tayo pupunta?” 

he replied a few moments later “you'll see ;)”

“Ano nanaman kaya ang pakulo neto” she muttered under her breath and continued working.

In the midst of her working someone knocked at her door to which she gave permission entering by saying pasok.

It was Apple on of her assistant “Madam eto po pala yung mga damit na pinapaabot ni PBBM” giving her boss a warm smile

“Sige patabi na muna maaga pa naman”

Apple scratched her head figuring out how to tell the Vice President that it was getting late but mustered “Ah, Madam mag fo-four pm napo eh”

Leni's eyes widen in shock not realizing time went by faster than she anticipated.

She quickly grabbed the clothes and thanked her assistant

“Salamat Apple, Maaga kayong umuwi mamaya wag papa overtime ha. Maaga pa tayo bukas. Ingat kayo sa pag uwi nyo”

“Sige po Madam. Ingat din kayo and enjoy po sa date nyo PBBM” she squealed and left her alone.

Leni quickly gathered her paper works stacking it so it wont look like a mess. After cleaning she went straight to the Bathroom picking out from the selections that Bongbong gave her. It took her a while to chose being everything inside were her favorite pieces of clothing, eventually she picked one and chose the white slip dress pairing it with a dirty white cardigan and black boots.

She then applied a light amount of cosmetics on her face. And rushed outside of her office.

On her way out she received tons of  compliments from her staffs  making her confidence level boost up.

As expected Bongbong was waiting outside, approached and complimented her as he kissed her cheek.

He then escorted her opening the door  at the passengers side shortly after he entered the drivers side and started their journey.

“So...saan tayo pupunta?” breaking the silence between them

“Secret. Pero bibigyan kita ng hint yun lang ang hint na makukuha mo for the whole trip” he replied focusing his attention to the road

“Basket”

Her brows knitted in confusion not knowing places with basket on it.

It didn't take her long to figure out what he means.

They're going on a picnic.

Upon realizing she grinned from ear to ear.

Bongbong stole a glance and saw her smiling she must've figured it out but there's more surprises coming up.

They've now arrived at the location. It was a hill filled with sunflowers.

Leni exited the car as she took a deep breath enjoying the fresh air and the breath taking soroundings around her.

He led the way towards hilltop over viewing the sunset later and laid out the blanket for them to sit on. He then carefully placed the basket beside them as he took out the contents one by one. Ranging from drinks, snacks and main courses but one particular object remained inside that basket and it was a ring.

After setting up everything they ate in peace.

Coincidentally they've finished eating just as the sun was setting.

“Ang ganda ng sunset” she said in awe 

It was now my cue. I took out the box from the basket.

“Mahal” i called out 

She then looked at me seeing a small red box

“Ano yan?” she questioned.

I opened it to reveal a ring.

She was startled seeing the ring and just gave her a smile.

“I'm not going down on one knee because you've told countless times how cliché it is. Im not promising you anything because the future is uncertain but you know what's certain? My love for you. I'm going to love you when we inevitability argue. I'm gonna love you even if you would push me away. I'm gonna love you even if we don't have time for each other because of work. I might not be always the best version of myself especially this past year or so but expect me to be better. I am going to love every version of Leni Gerona that i ever meet the exact same. I understand if you're not yet ready but just remember I'll be  patiently waiting until you are”

I wanted to tell him my big yes but my mouth cannot mutter even a single word. J hugged him as i constantly nodded tears were streaming down. My arms around his neck.

“Is that a yes?”

Finally i told him “Yes”

We hugged each other for a while and broke it to insert the ring into my  finger as i started crying in happiness.

We just stayed there all night enjoying each other's presence as we looked at the stars above us.

It was the next day and Leni and her team are attending a donation drive distributing school supplies.

Now distributing one of the reporters got a chance near her and asked “Madam Vice President may mga balita po na kumakalat na kayo po ni PBBM totoo po ba iyon?”

She nodded and gave the a sly smile and continued giving out supplies

Another reporter can't help but notice the piece of jewelry on the Vice President's ring finger and interrogated  “Madam Vice President if you and PBBM are together does it mean na he's the one na nag propose sayo?”

She put to a stop on what she's doing and replied “Yes, he did” finally announcing it to the public.