After Rally

A/N- srry sa late UD nagkaroon ng biglaang ganap kanina mas natagalan pa kasi hindi ito ang dapat na chap kaso kailangan mag compromise may ideas kaso hindi ko alam paano isulat huhu bawi nalang ako sa susunod and first time kong mag sulat ng smut so baka hindi masyadong maganda kaya wag nang mag expect pag pasensyahan nyo na yun lang bye.

Leni arrived at her condo after a long day of attending rallies.

She entered to see Bongbong reading a book at the living room.

Bongbong's attention drifted to Leni who was now infront of him

“Mahal” he stood up and her gave a kiss on the lips to which she gladly reciprocated

“Kumain ka na ba” she asked as she broke the kiss

“Hindi pa” he timidly replied as he scratched the nape of his nack

“Mahal naman anong oras na! Anong gusto mong kainin mag pa-deliver nalang ta-” 

“Ikaw” he didn't let her finished and hastily attacked her with kisses

she was stunned at first but returned the favour.

The kiss instantly got heated

Bongbong broke the kiss as he gasped for air and moved on to sucking her neck leaving marks to which Leni moaned.

“Bong magka-ka mark yan bukas” she muttered

“Okay lang yan darling i have to mark what's mine eh” he responded in a low voice which made goosebumps ran over her entire body

He then went back to kiss her lips but this time he opened his mouth and non verbally asking her permission for his tongue to enter which she gladly welcomed.

Heavy breathing and moans filled the room.

He placed his hands beneath her thighs to gently lift her up and made their way towards the room without breaking the contact

Bongbong gently placed her on the mattress. Started unzipping her dress and tossed it to the side. He took a nibble of her nipple and trailed down wet sloppy kisses in between her breast down to her stomach and started to pull down her underwear using his teeth and tossed it to the side. He then licked in between her thighs and proceeded to lick her folds.

Leni felt like exploding due to the immense pleasure she was feeling.

He teared his lips from her folds and made it's way to her lips so she can taste how good she is.

He then proceeded to remove his shirt, pants and boxers.

He looked at Leni to see her eyes closed panting heavily and with sweat forming her scalp.

He lightly tapped her to non verbally ask her for permission to which she nodded so i carefully entered. She winced a little but quickly adjusted to the size.

He lifted her legs and placed it on his shoulders as he started thrusting. He rolled and grinded his hips still inside her to hit every possible spots.

Leni was now crying not in pain but in pleasure her mascara dripping down with every tear she shed.

Bongbong felt her walls tighten so he decided to make his pace faster. She tightly wrapped her arms around his neck. Their bodies pressed together face inches apart both feeling each others hot breaths and hearing each others racing heartbeats.

“Bong im coming” she cried out digging her nails to his back and came out not long after that Bongbong came out as well

His thrust became slow and sloppy just to ride out the high.

After they're both satisfied he gently removed himself and collapsed beside her.

For a minute they both blankly stared at the ceiling not even having the energy to talk as they try to catch their breaths after an eventful night.

After a while Bongbong gained his composure. He stood up to put on some clothes and went to Leni to wake her up

“Mahal”

“hmmm” she responded eyes closed

“Kaya mo bang tumayo? Linisin muna kita saglit”

still half asleep she shook her head meaning she can't

So he carried her bridal style and cleaned her in the bathroom. After cleaning he went to the closet to grab clothes. He made her hold on the sink as he put her clothes since she cannot stand without support. He carried and tucked her in and gave her a peck in the forehead and also fell asleep.