Inauguration (Pt. 1)

A/N: May part 2 pa poh ito mga beh gusto ko lang kayong mabitin HAHAHA.

It was the Inauguration day. It was the day that Bongbong would be officially declared as President meanwhile Leni as Vice President.

The public sees them as enemies because of how they hated each other but the truth is it's quite the opposite.

"Mahal, pakiabot ng coat ko sa higaan" Bongbong said as he was tying his tie.

"Eto oh" Leni complied as she assisted Bongbong on putting on his coat fixing it's collar.

Bongbong finished and it was Leni's turn.

"Mahal" she called out

"hmm" he hummed in response

"Mag ma-make up muna ako saglit" she said and went to the vanity table.

Bongbong quickly followed and sat beside Leni to watch her carefully as she gracefully step by step applied the cosmetics on the table. It was one of his habits to watch her. For him what she's doing is simple yet so interesting to watch.

After she felt satisfied with the look she turned to him and asked "Maganda ba?"

"Darling, kahit wala kang ilagay sa mukha mo maganda ka" he said and lightly pecked the nape of her beck and quickly switched to gently sucking her collarbones

"Bong" Leni moaned

He groaned in pleasure hearing her moan and proceeded to continued sucking and trailing down wet sloppy kisses in her neck until Leni pulled away.

his groan quickly turned into annoyance.

"Ferdinand naman. Mamaya na yan baka hindi tayo makarating sa call time. Tayo pa naman ang hinihintay" she said as she quickly stood up flattening her dress.

“Tara na”

Bongbong had no choice but to follow because if he didn't she would get mad.

They both exited the house and gave Leni a quick peck on the lips and they parted ways.

Their assistants and bodyguards knew about their relationship but told them to never tell anyone to which they agreed.

After Bongbong's oath taking it was now time for Leni's. Everyone in the room clapped and stood up the same way they did earlier as she went on the podium.

She was instructed to raise her right hand for her oath of office and repeat after the judge.

“I Maria Leonor Gerona Robredo Do solemnly swear...

At that moment gunshots were fired.

Everyone in the room panicked and tried protecting themselves.

No one was harmed except for one person and it was Leni.

Her white dress now stained with red.

She was shot near the heart and quickly collapsed at the ground

The PSG's quicky went to Leni but it was too late and one of them shouted “Tawag kayo ng Paramedics Ngayon na din. The Vice President has been shot. I repeat the Vice President has been shot.

Bongbong who was also surrounded making him unaware that she was shot but upon hearing it without hesistation he swiftly ran towards her direction but the guards caught up to him

“Sir, hindi pa po nahuhuli ang shooter delikado pa po pumunta sa podium” the guard said blocking the President's way

He didn't listen and shoved the guard out of his way.

He was again stopped yet again by guards but this time he was surrounded.

“Sir, hindi po talaga pwede-”

“I don't care, please lang” he pleaded

At this point Bongbong was frustrated for the guards stopping him. He knows it's their Job to do so. He didn't care if the public found out about them. He just wants to see her.

The guard sighed in defeat and escorted him towards Leni.

The paramedics had finally arrived and she was quickly rushed towards the hospital to which he immediately followed.

Seeing her with a pool of her own blood staining her dress and blood coming from her mouth drained the life out of him.

The doctors right away performed surgery.

Bongbong was anxiously pacing back and fourth crying while waiting for the doctor to come out.

Irene arrived at the hospital. She saw Bongbong crying and in a flash she went to his side.

She lifted his head to see him  extremely red with puffy eyes. His hair was also a mess.

She hugged him tightly and said “Magiging okay lang si Leni, Bongets” assurance was on her voice.

“Hindi mo alam yan ate” he stiffled

“Leni is a fighter Bong, hindi yan basta basta sumusuko”

He just nodded and continued crying

After what felt like days the doctor came out of the room.

They can't tell if the news they're about to hear was whether good or bad because the doctor's face was completely emotionless.

The doctor was shocked upon seeing PBBM infront of then but nonetheless kept their professionalis. 

“Kayo po ba ang family ni VP?”

He nodded.

“I'm sorry sir…”