Evening Date

A/N: Eto siguro yung pinaka matagal na writers block naexperience ko wala lang share ko lang. Medyo matagal tagal din ang hindi pag upd at natapos nanaman ang weekends okay so lang ba ang lahat? Ang bilis lang kaya parang isang tulog lang Monday na ulit nakaka bad trip HAHAHA yun lang ang eme for today's vidyeow byeee.

“Lets go out on a date since medyo matagal tagal nadin natin hindi nagagawa” Bongbong suggested while they were sitting on the couch finishing his work for the day.

“Sure, pero mag almost 6 na may mapupuntahan pa ba tayo?” she questioned

“Don't worry, may maabutan pa tayo. Tara let's get ready na or gusto mo bang sabay na tayo maligo para tipid sa tubig” he wiggled his eyebrows

Leni playfully slapped him in the chest “Tigil tigilan moko Ferdinand at baka hindi tayo makarating kung saan man tayo pupunta”

He chuckled. They stood up and proceeded to get ready.

Bongbong finished preparing and is now quickly fixing the collar of his royal blue polo shirt. After tidying himself up he went to Leni who was doing her make up.

He didn't enter the room not wanting to distract her, so he watched from afar leaning against doorway, arms folded as he intently observed.

After finishing, she gathered her things and turned around. She inspected his outfit and saw they were synchronized as always. It was never planned but somehow they always end up wearing an outfit that compliments the other. They got used to it at some point but sometimes they can't help than be suprise everytime it happens.

Sensing she was about to ask him something regarding her look, he quickly asserted “You look stunning as always” as he kissed the top of her head

“Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself”

He giggled and held his hand out.

“Shall we?”

She took his hand, exited their house and started their journey. 

Now arriving at their destination her brows furrowed in confusion because they were at the grounds Malacanañ Palace.

“Just wait here, may kukunin lang ako”

Leni only nodded in response still confused

After a few minutes Bongbong came back with a white basket and placed it at the passenger side of the car

He then hopped on the drivers seat and started driving to their next destination

On the way there she couldn't help but ask out of curiousity what's inside of the basket

“Parang plinano mo to ah” she teased

“Maybe i did, maybe i didn't. The world will never know ” he stated in joking manner, hand resting against her hand still focusing his gaze on the road but can't help to steal glances of her from time to time. Not long after they arrived at their destination

They got out of the vehicle and made  their way towards the building, walked until they have reached the door saying authorize personnel only and entered.

Now at the rooftop, Leni was in awe seeing the view of Manila as star shined bright above them.

Bongbong fixed the contents from the basket and placed them one by one.

He then placed a bottle of wine, wine glasses, and finally the star for tonight. Kinalas.

He heard the other day she was craving for some, unfortunately it was nowhere to be found here in Manila. Luckily, he had a team at Naga that was heading back here so he told them to bring some home.

After sometime of her watching the view below she turned around only to see what he had set up.

“Surprise” he squealed

Leni grinned from ear to ear as she sat down next to him and started to dig in. After finishing the food they just stared at the scenery as they appreciated the view and enjoyed each others presence.