Unexpected Accident

A/N: Haii mga sis im back!! And magiging AWOL ulit char HAHAHA nag around the Philippines po ang ferson kaya busy at busy den sa isang story kahit hindi pa tapos yung isang chap. Try kong pang mag update sa mga susunod na araw kasi ang ferson ay may pupuntahan ulit grabe daming kineme sa buhay. Tanong ko lang masama ba akong tao kung nakipag unahan ako sa mga bata sa slide? HAHAHA Btw this chap is somehow inspired by tainted trust yun lang byeee.

“Bro, Napaamin mo na bang nandaya sya?” The person on the other end spoke

“Wala pa, when i asked her sabi nya bakit namam ako mandadaya wala naman akong resources para gawin yon” Bongbong whispered

“Bakit ang hina mo magsalita?” he asked curiously but upon realization Martin quickly added

“Wag.Wag mo na palang sagutin yon ayokong malaman”

he chuckled “Yun lang ba? Kaya tumawag ka sakin ng a las dos ng madaling araw?”

“Yup, i was just checking kasi ilang araw ka na din hindi nag uupdate natatakot ako baka na fall ka na kay Leni”

“No. No. Bakit naman ako mafafall? She's an enemy” i sternly uttered 

“Good. I won't keep you long medyo napagod ka for sure sa ginawa mo kanina” he bursted out laughing after a few moments the laughs have subsided, he said "bye" and the line went dead.

I placed my phone near the night stand and faced Leni who was peacefully sleeping beside me. I kissed the top of her head and carefully caressed her hair as i observed her but i felt guilt. Guilt of using her for my own political gain. At first my only goal was for her to admit she cheated but as time went by i fell for her. The i love you's i said  were real. The times i said how special she is were real. It wasn't all an act it at first it was but as time went by it became sincere. A single tear drop as i quickly wiped it away. I sighed knowing either way the damage has been done. I lay down and slept which i quickly did due to the fact i was exhausted following the events earlier.

But little did he know that Leni was awake the whole time listening to whoever he was talking to.

After making sure he was asleep, she carefully got up from bed, gathered her belongings and left.

Hearing that from his own mouth pained her. It pained her because why did she trust her in the first place when he was never be trusted in the first place.. It pained of because how stupid she became because of him. Because of love.

She quickly hopped in her car and called Risa. It took a couple of tries before the she picked up.

“Hello? Ang aga aga bat ka tumatawag!”

“Risa pwede ba akong pumunta?” she asked trying to stop herself from crying but failed.

“Ha?! Anong nangyari? Osige sige, hintayin kita. Ingat sa pag drive” 

With that Leni tossed her phone in the passengers seat and focused on the road.

While driving out of nowhere a loud thud was heard. Everything felt like slow motion as the shards of glass flew. The car flipped over Leni felt numb, blood slowly flowing and all she can see were feet frantically moving back and forth. After a few minutes she was tired and closed her eyes.

Bongbong who was still asleep faced the other way trying to nuzzle Leni who he thought was still sleeping since it was a weekend. But there was nothing but emptiness. He quickly got up and searched for her. Nothing. She wasn't here. Maybe she did morning errands he thought to himself when his phone suddenly rang. He rushed back to the room hoping it was Leni. It was. He quickly picked it up and felt a rush of nervousness at the same time fright, eventually he answered it.

“Eto po pa si Sir Ferdinand” An unknown voice uttered

“Yes, Sino ito?”

“Uh sir nasa emergency contact po kayo ni Madam Leni Robredo it's best po sa hospital po natin idiscuss nasa Asian Hospital po sya ngayon”

“Okay thank you, Im on my way” i replied back and hastily dressed myself in a more presentable attire with the first thing i saw and went straightly to the hospital.

Now at the hospital i rushed at the reception and asked for her. Upon seeing me the nurses were shocked when they've realized who i was and the person i was looking for but kept their professionalism and guided me. I've now reached the area and there was a doctor waiting. They looked at me and gave me a sympathetic look as i'm now face to face. They took a deep breath and began talking.

“A drunk driver crashed into her car. The patient was still alive and responsive when we rescued her, on her way she flatlined luckily managed to comeback, the second time nag flatline ulit, pero after ilang tries wala na po. We waited po if there will be signs of life pero wala na. We've examined her cause of death and meron po syang massive internal bleeding sa heart due to the impact which caused her demise” the doctor explained “You can now go inside sa room nya. Im sorry po sir” they patted my shoulder and excused themselves.

I feel down on my knees, tried hurting myself hoping i would wake up from a nightmare but it wasn't. After it sank in that this was real i buried my face and started sobbing as i felt every inch of my body felt like collapsing any moment now. She's gone. I never got a chance to tell the things i wanted to tell her, secrets i've been keeping that she deserves to know. I continuosly sobbed until no more tears were left to shed.