2016

A/N- heloooo HAHAHA buti nag update pako noh? Naging busy sa pagiging tamad, sa buhay, sa isang story pero may bagong addition, busy nadin sa school kaya super dalang ko nalang mag update HAHAHAHA yan ang lahat ng nangyari sa mga panahon na wala ako atleast updated kayo choz.

Introducing the 6 candidates for Vice President of the Republic of the Philippines one of the moderators announced

Senator Alan Peter Cayetano

Senator Francis "Chiz" Escudero

Senator Gregorio Honasan

Senator Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos

Representive of the 3rd District of Camarines Sur Maria Leonor "Leni Robredo"

And Senator Antonio "Sonny" Trillianes

The moderators instructed them to go to their podiums and started explaining the rules.

Everyone gave their opening statements and the debate started.

In the middle of the debate arguement got heated between Alan and Bongbong.

Pia asked Bongbong a question specifically about the acknowledgement about the human rights abuses commited and would he apologize for his father.

He answered the question while the people were nodding and cheering for him on the other hand Leni made a side comment regarding his response.

"Hindi po yan totoo, In fact ang atin pong gobyerno gustong gusto nang mabayaran ang human rights victims pero kakaunti pa lamang ang na co-cover ng judgement ng court. Ang dami pang nakatagong yaman at nakikita natin ito sa pagbuhay nila ngayon" she said calmly, composed and didn't shutter not even a single word.

"Napaka simple lamang po kung talagang ninanais ninyo na mabayaran ang compensation, bawiin ng gobyerno. Bawiin ng gobyerno ang claim at agad agad mababayaran ang claim ng human right. Ang gobyerno ay humahadlang ang Liberal Party humahadlang hindi kami" he responeded with a hint of annoyance in his voice, pointing fingers at Leni andd making unnecessary movements while she remained unbothered.

The debate has now ended and the candidates parted ways some heading back to their provided rooms and some went to loosen up.

"Ang galing ng ginawa mo kanina! Mukhang inis na inis si Marcos sa mga pinagsasabi mo at dahil nag enjoy akong panoorin kayo drinks are on me" Risa chortled while asking for another round.

"Mhmm" she replied back not really paying attention as she played with the shot glass infront of her.

Risa left earlier than expected due to something urgent in the Congress, Leni offered to help but she declined. Now she's alone and was walking at the hallways when she saw Bongbong who was about to enter the room but diverted his gaze making their eyes meet and he signaled her to enter to which she did.

He closed the door, tossed the keys on the table, as soon as he's done he quickly went to her and hugged her from behind and placed his chin above her shoulder.

"I'm sorry...i'm sorry if i partly lost my temper and pointed fingers at you, i tried my best not fire back but failed. Kung hindi ko man napigilan i should had approached you in a better way, i'm sorry"

Instead of replying back she cracked up in laughter

His brows met, confused and asked in a worried tone "Anong nakakatawa? May mali bakong nasabi?"

Sensing his nervousness she responded "Alam mo ba nakakatawa ka kanina nung naiinis kana, gusto kitang bwisiten pa kaso nandoon naman si Alan para gawin yon" making her laugh again for the second time around

"Buti nga hindi mo ginawa kung hindi baka nasa kama ka nga—" he defended with that her eyes widen, she turned around and playfully slapped his arm making him chuckle.

"Okay, okay change topic tayo, so...hows your day?" he knew the answer to his question would be the same almost everytime he asks but still does because he finds it amusing when the mood she felt whenever she talks about it radiates whether it's good or bad so he has a glimpse of what happened even if he wasn't around at that time.

"Hindi ka ba nagsasawa sa laging sagot ko dyan? Pare parehas lang yung ginagawa for the past months"

"Kahit kwento mo pa lahat ng ginawa mo hinding hindi ako magsasawa"

"Kung ganon, same old same old puro rallies at debates padin. On my way here kanina narealize ko ang tagal na pala since nung last tayo nagkita, it feels like forever but in reality a month or two lang...pero when i'm with you time flies so fast that i don't even notice it, sometimes it's not enough"

He nodded in agreement and just stayed silent enjoying each others presence while given the chance, not until Leni spoke.

"I've been meaning to ask you something. To be honest it's bothering me for sometime. Gusto ko lang talaga malaman, don't take this the wrong way ah?"

"Promise" 

She took a deep breath and asked "The chances of me winning this election is low but not zero, lets just say i won. Would you resent me?"

Startled by her question he quickly answered "Love...I can't do that, you know i can't. If you win, i'll be your proudest supporter out there kasi the filipino people has trusted you to serve them. I love serving our country pero my love for you goes beyond, remember that" Bongbong grinned looking her in the eyes, slowly pressing his lips into hers.

She parted herself from him and buried her face against his chest and mumbled "You don't know how much i missed this. You don't how much i miss  to freely tell you what's bothering me kahit minsan random lang, well yes ginagawa naman natin ito sa call pero it's still different when you're really here"

The night continued with them catching up for the moments they have missed during those months they were physically apart.