I'll risk everything

A/N: Haii at ako'y nagbabalik HAHAHA. Medyo matagal tagal din bago naka upd ulit. For the past few days kahit gusto kong mag upd kaso hindi kinaya dahil parang lahat ng motivation sa mundo nawala pasensya na at babawi ako sa abot ng aking makakaya. Anyways sa mga Kakampinks dito na nalulungkot katulad ko sa mga pangyayari today isang mahigpit na yakap! Sana sa simpleng pamamaraan na pag upd ay medyo gumaan gaan ang iyong mga pakiramdam kaso hindi ko din alam kung sasaya kayo sa chap nato. Madaming tagalog words ang chap nato and for sure may mali kasi hindi naman fluent si sis sa tagalog so pag pasensyahan nyo na. Hindi ko na ito pa-patagalin pa byee.

The palace has been receiving letters from an unknown sender for the past week threatening that the whole Philippines would be in chaos. At first, they thought it was a mere joke but when a location on the letter was bombed whoever was sending it was serious.

A meeting was about to take place in one of the conference rooms in Malacañang headed by the President himself together with the Senators, Selected Congress Members, and the Vice President who wasn't around yet.

It has been around an hour since they last heard a message from her saying she was on the way with Congressman Kit who was one of the selected ones to attend. 

As the clock is ticking everyone in the room started to get worried for the two, especially Bongbong for Leni. She was not the type of person to get late rather she comes 10-15 minutes before the call time.

After a while, one of Bongbong's assistants barged into the room causing everyone's heads to turn around with confusion written on their faces.

"PBBM" The assistant breathlessly uttered

"Ray" he called out

"Sir may letter nanaman pong natanggap. Parehas po sa mga natatanggap natin noong mga nakaraang araw pero parang hindi po sulat and laman" They handed the envelope to the President.

Bongbong immediately opened the envelope only to reveal a USB. Then quickly connected it to the monitor that was presented through a projector for everyone to see. As he was searching for the contents of the storage drive he found a video and promptly clicked it. 

The video started pitch black and one can hear the muffled voices of a woman. Bongbong felt anxiety rushing into his system because the muffled voices sounded familiar and if he was not mistaken they belonged to the Leni.

After a few minutes of darkness, the lights turned on revealing a woman. Hands were tied to the stool, eyes were covered as well as the mouth, and footsteps towards the woman were heard.

The man was now in the frame of the video revealing it was Kit while the person was no other than Vice President herself.

All the color from Bongbong's face has been drained. While the others inside mouths agape and faces filled with shock.

As Kit was now visible he headed towards Leni and covered her airways with a cloth which made her lose consciousness.

At that point he now faced the camera and began talking

"So kung nagtataka kayo bakit ako nandito. Sino nagplano lahat neto at ano and rason bakit namin ginagawa ito. At dahil sineswerte kayo malalaman nyo ngayon din" he paused for a while and continued 

"Umpisahan muna natin sa punot dulo ng lahat. Alam nyo naman siguro na ayaw ng Liberal Party ang mga Marcos. Kung hindi nakatira ba talaga kayo sa Pilipinas? Moving on halos isang taon kami naghanap ng pwedeng gamitin laban kay Marcos at ayun nakita namin si Leni. Bakit si Leni? Well base sa aming nakuhang impormasyon mahalaga si Leni sakanya dahil may sila hindi lang nila pinapakita sa publiko. Wow sana ol" he side joked chuckling at his last remark.