Girls night out

A/N- Narealize ko na ghinost ko kayo ng halos 2 days dapat mag UPD sana ako kahapon kaso wala eh tinamad HAHAHA and tapos sorry in advance kung may mali sa spellings and grammatical errors kanina pa kasi lutang yun lang byeeee.

It was girls night out for Risa and Leni. They made it a tradition to get extremely drunk once in awhile

"Leni Leni" Risa said as she took a shot of her tequila

Leni faced Risa and saw her face lit up. Meaning she has something exciting to say.

"I dare you to go to that table and ask that guy if he's willing to fill you in a game of poker pero-" she pointed at the table

"Pero pag hindi ka pumayag araw araw kitang guguluhin sa office plus ikaw din magbabayad sa bill natin"

Without hesitation she said "Game"

Risa squealed and clapped like a child after getting what they want.

She took a deep breath and slowly went towards their table.

She was a little nervous but the amount of alcohol they've consumed made her nervousness go away.

She arrived at their table there were 2 more men sitting with him.

She lightly tapped his shoulder which made him startled but he looked her.

He knitted his brows. Confused to why she's here.

He was dared by Win and Martin to go approach her and ask her out but i guess she beat him to it. He came up with the conclusion that she was also dared because he looked to the side and saw a woman who was sitting next to her looking at them giggling as she took a shot of her drink.

"H- Hi...pwede ba akong sumali kahit isang laro la- lang?" she nervously asked her words shuttering as she speaks

"Sure" all of us said in sync. I scooted over and patted the empty space inviting her to come sit next to me and join us.

"Let's start" Win said as he placed his money on the table and quickly followed by Martin and i also placed mine.

Leni was searching her bag trying to look for something but can't seem to find it "Shit, nakalimutan ko yung wallet na kay Risa. Kunin ko lang sakanya, excuse me" But the truth is her wallet was in her bag she was just pretending so she could do the dare.

"No wag na ako nalang" he said as he placed a 500 peso bill infront of Leni.

"Are you sure?"

Bongbong nodded and took a sip of his whiskey.

"Thank you" she said and gave him a smile

She then looked at Risa and mouthed i've done it and smirked she signaled her to focus whats infront of her to which she did.

Leni's knowledge about poker was very limited but kept winning which made the guys groaned in annoyance.

"Lens mauuna na ako nandito na si Daniel. Bye" Risa said as she nudged her shoulder as she was playing and waved goodbye to her friend.

After a game Martin and Win also bid goodbye.

"It was nice meeting you Leni, Bye Bong. Bye Leni" They waved goodbye and left.

Bongbong and Leni where the only ones left.

"So, What do you do for a living" he asked her

"Uhhh what do i do for a living ba" she scratched the back of her neck as she tried remembering the alcohol making her memories a bit foggy.

"I'm a lawyer, Ekonomista, Naninindigan, I love you Sen Risa. Yun ang trabaho ko" she replied proud of herself for remembering

"Nasabi ko bang ang ganda mo?"

"Huh? Oo naman mga 203b times na ata eh"

Both of them bursted out laughing and continued drinking.

After hours and hours of drinking and chatting he asked her out of the blue.

"Kanina pa kita tinitignan kasi crush kita eh" he giggled

"Gusto mona bang magpakasal?" he added

"Sure why not pogi ka naman eh"

"Ok lets get married then" and dragged her out of the bar and went to the nearest church even though they were drunk they still managed to arrive at the church safely.

He paid for their wedding at the reception and proceeded to enter the church to make it official.

"Do you have wedding vows and rings?" the priest asked

They both shook their head no.

"So no rings and vows?"

They nodded

"Okay then, punta nalang tayo sa exciting part"

The priest cleared his throat

"Do you Maria Leonor take Ferdinand Romualdez Marcos as your lawfully wedded husband"

"I do father"

"Do you Ferdinand take Maria Leonor Gerona as your lawfully wedded wife"

"I do father"

"You may now kiss the bride" he said and Bongbong gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

"One final step is to sign these papers para legal na talaga kayo" the priest handed them the paper to which they signed.

The next day they woke up completely confused and not remembering the events following the night. They discovered that they got married and immediately filed for divorce because they thought it was a very stupid mistake but as time went by they no longer decided to part ways because they started to fall for each other and to everyone's surprise their relationship lasted a lifetime.