Aomine and the tiger (kuroko no basket)

Okay so the name's Tora. It means tiger. I'm pretty quiet and im good at mostly everything. My pride lies in my athletics. Usually when I start a new sport I catch on really quick. Guess that's why everybody grabs for me when we do sports festivals and stuff. I didn't know why my parents named me that and they left me to figure that out myself but I figured it out after i met HIM...oh well i'll let you find out sooner or later.

I was walking by the basketball court and there were some guys (probably middle schoolers) playing there. I've never really played basketball before and i only knew the rules, so I just watched. It looked fun...until about 5 high schoolers came in and was picking a fight over the court.

The high schoolers were about to jump the kids and that just isn't right. I couldn't stand to see the sight of this scene, so I did the most dumbest thing ever. "HEY YOU GUYS. If you want the court win against me. First to 10 wins." They looked at each other "only you? HA! just a boy so it should be easy!"

Boy? wondering if this was yaoi right? NO! They mistook me for a guy since i'm wearing shorts to the knees, Nike's, and a snap back with the hood of my baggy sweater over also hiding my face, feminine curves, and chi chi's (you know what I mean). im not exactly girly as you can see.

The game was about to begin and the middle schoolers were worried about me. It was five against one. I can't lose I have to win. The high schoolers pitied me and gave me the ball to start first. hah. worst mistake of their LIFE.

I exhaled some air and let my instincs take over. One by one I zipped by them as quick as possible and before you knew it I was down to the fifth guy, in the matter if seconds actually. You could tell he didn't see it coming and he tried to get in my path as I was going left. I quickly moved to the right but he followed and he thought he had gotten me but I skillfully moved to my left again and shot a three pointer.

The guys looked at me and they couldn't believe it. I scored a three pointer in the matter of seconds. I was even surprised at myself. I've never felt such...'rush' in all the sports I've played. it felt good.

It was their turn to start now. The guy smirked and threw the ball quickly to his team mate. They were obviously thinking that they could score as fast as me but NAH. I loved how their expressions changed to 'shocked' as I intercepted the pass and ran down the court. They sprinted trying to keep up with me. I wasn't even breaking a sweat.

As I stopped and was about to shoot, two of them threw their arms up. I quickly maneuvered around them and ran toward the hoop. I jumped and three of them blocked the path to the hoop but I didn't throw to the back board. They smirked as i was going to land out of bounds but before I did I tossed the ball behind the backboard. It went over the backboard and in the hoop. They couldn't believe it. I made an impossible shot, possible.The middle schoolers were cheering me on and it got me even more pumped.

Their moves got slower as mine got quicker. I got past a guy but then he reached his arm behind and knocked me over. I fell on my butt and my hat was knocked over. My long black hair I tucked in, was now flowing down my back. My large purple eyes and white face were now in display. Everyone stood still and stared. They took a deep breath. "A GIRL?!?!" i sighed, got up, and patted the dirt off my pants. "well. should we continue this game? I only have three more points to make, and you guys obviously have made none." They weren't just staring but now they were...BLUSHING. I made an even deeper sigh and made a three pointer ending the game. I picked up the ball and threw it to one of the middle schoolers. " enjoy the court boys. i'm always hanging around this neighborhood so find me if some guys come bullying you again. "

They stood there speechless as I turned around, picked up my cap, and walk away. After a few steps one of the boys asked a question. "wait! my names Kei Aomine! what's your name?" I turned around again. "Tora's the name. now find me if you need help little kids." just before I could turn around he said," don't worry big sis! i'll bring Daiki-nii next time!"