Chapter 113 - Illusion

*TRIGGER WARNING - VIOLENCE*

Alessia's POV:

"Can you believe this feeling!" Flow was beyond excited to finally be in control. She always wished for a wolf form of her own, we just never imagined this. 

"Alexa never fails to surprise me. I have no idea how she managed to turn that spell of illusion into reality. She managed to do it at the funerals somehow making the wolf a solid object, but this is different. This time we are in full control!" I said excitedly. "We barreled into fifty rogues injuring them without getting hurt!" I say still surprised. It was a nice feeling being surprised, I almost forgot what if felt like. I see so many things happen ahead of time, life begins to get a little dull and predictable.

"Haha fifty? It was more like a hundred! I'm sure we looked like a pinball machine bouncing and rolling all over them." Flow says a little out of breath as we ran through the forest. "Don't look back Alessia, those hundred rogues are now following us."

At Flow's words I stupidly glanced back noticing them all frothing at the mouth dodging trees. As dark as it was with the deep cover of the forest, there was a light emanating from my wolf form. 

"I think she has made us out of light and water. Though I didn't see a water source earlier." I said marvelling at our translucent yet bright appearance. 

"The moon Alessia, she has finally harnessed all her power from the sun and moon without even realising." Flow was right. Without a water source to draw from, there would be no way we would look like this if she hadn't harnessed both light from the sun and water from the moon.

"Watch out!" I scream as a vampire appears in front of us. It looked like they wanted the pendant. "Oh so it is important after all." I mused knowingly. I recognised it from her vision. It was around her neck as they were rolling around on the ground.

We elude the first vampire as he attempts to slash at the pendant. "They are much faster than we are Alessia, I'm not exactly trained and am feeling the burn." Flow said out of breath.

"Hang in there Flow were almost at the cliff." Just as I spoke, the vampire who I had seen kill Alexa's dad in every vision, came at us with his teeth and nails aimed at our throat. As he crashed into me I expected to be thrown into a tree and off course, what I didn't expect was to be blinded. We skidded to a stop using our paws to frantically wipe our eyes. Black powder like substance covered our face and paws.

"Of course! We're made of light Alessia! He didn't have a chance." Flow said before noticing the rogues had also come to a stop in front of us after seeing what had happened.

"She saved us without even knowing it." I laughed completely filled with adrenaline and no fear whatsoever. It was nice to feel this alive and invincible.

"Quick we're almost there." I said turning us towards the direction of the cliff that was only a few hundred meters away. The rogues instantly followed after us, though the fear in their eyes told me they had seen me pick up speed towards the cliff.

Some skidded to an abrupt stop as I jumped, while others crashed into them making them fall into the tall sharp trees that grew below.

"Rest in pieces!" Flow mumbles while airborne.

"It's Rest In Peace Flow." I said rolling my eyes at my wolf.

"Oh I know, but they are kind of in pieces now.." she replied laughing.

The sound of whimpering and howling filled the air. As I landed I looked back to see they had begun to walk back the way they came. "They haven't given up already have they?" Flow asked.