Chapter 80 -Mated For Life

**WARNING - Hot and steamy chapter continues.**

Alexa's POV:

The sight of Zander naked above me holding onto his rock hard cock, his black eyes staring down at me with awe and unrestrained desire, had my body singing and my heart fluttering. 

Zander closed his eyes and took a deep inhale. I realised then how wet I was again as my arousal hung thick in the air. I was ready for the next step and by the look in Zander's eyes, so was he.

Zanders head hovered above my own. His lips so close I could taste him on my tongue. He leaned over me placing soft sensual kisses on my lips and neck.

"Zander.." I couldn't help but whisper his name when I felt the heat from his slippery cock slide between my folds. He used a perfect amount of pressure against my clit making my body buzz with magic.

It took everything in me to keep my magic locked up tightly, however it was getting harder by the second. My eyes rolled back from the sheer pleasure I felt as it intensified by the sparks that consumed me. 

Zander looked me in the eyes as he lined up his shaft at my entrance. I stiffened briefly before he spoke. "It's going to hurt at first but I'll do my best to keep you distracted." 

The concern in his eyes and the gentleness in his voice took most of my fear away. I trusted Zander with my life, and it was time I showed him exactly that.

I smiled and grabbed hold of his hair closing the small gap between us. I kissed him enjoying the taste of him on my tongue. We fought for dominance for a few seconds. Zander won but I didn't care one bit.

His soft lips and tongue moved from my mouth to my neck. My legs relaxed on their own as my attention was on his skilful movements. He slowly moved his hips sliding himself between my folds against my clit with a slow rhythm back and forth.

I was so far gone when he licked and sucked that special spot on my neck, leaving hickies and small teeth marks on my skin. My neck was my weakness and he knew it.

The head of his cock moved from my clit and slid slowly into my core. I did my best to focus on his lips and tongue. The pain caused my breathing to halt as my walls stretched to accommodate every inch. It got harder and harder to ignore the pain.

My muscles tensed up no matter how hard I tried to relax. My breathing became sharp and unpredictable as the pain was all I could focus on. "Are you all the way in yet?" I didn't mean for my words to be laced with my panic and instantly regretted them when I felt the guilt flood through the bond from Zander.

He felt guilty for hurting me but we both knew it was a pain that was necessary and I knew it should only be a one time thing. "I'm sorry, I'm only halfway." My eyes wanted to widen but I did my best to reign in my reaction. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked. I shook my head and kissed his lips as Zander didn't move a muscle.

"I love you." Zander's words filled my heart with blood and my lungs with the oxygen it had deprived itself of. Zander swallowed deeply as I gave him a warm smile. His lips latched onto my nipples as his hand explored my other breast. Just as I began to relax he thrusted himself deep and fast.

Pleasure replaced his previous emotions that were filled with guilt and worry. The moans and breathless sweet words he whispered into my ears turned pain into pleasure. His fingers circled my clit. I gasped as the combination of everything Zander did, mixed into one overwhelming feeling of rapture and love.

My hot skin was cooled by every stroke and thrust but a different kind of heat was burning just under my skin around my heart. It felt different from the flame I chose to shoot out through my hands during training, but I paid it no mind and chose to focus on the moment.

Zander's emotions flung at me through the bond and were all over the place. Worry and guilt, turned into excitement, pleasure and love. The last one had me moving towards him matching thrust for thrust. After a few moments of unbelievable pleasure, our soft moans turned into roaring groans and screams.

"Zander!" One last scream was all I could manage as my orgasm tore through my body like never before. Every muscle tensed and convulsed, as an amazing warmth intensified near my heart almost slipping past my control. 

I could tell Zander was close. I saw his sharp canines elongate and tilted my head to the left instinctually. As he bit down piercing my skin, I felt his body stiffen right before his cock pulsed and released inside me, filling my core with his seed.

My name along with the sounds that filled the air as he came undone, mixed with the feeling of our completed mate bond snapping into place. It's intensity sent me spiraling over the edge as another orgasm tore through me, heightened by the mark Zander was now licking clean.

This time as I came, the magic that begged for release earlier took a sledge hammer to the locks I placed deep within. It sprang forward, bringing with it a bright light that exploded from my body.

It began where my heart was beating fast in my chest and extended to every spec of grass and dirt that surrounded us. Light slid along the ground illuminating the dark clearing. It twirled and sparked brighter than the moon itself as it devoured every shadow that surrounded us.

It crawled up every tree and lingered on the ones that looked dead or had been uprooted years ago. They glowed for a few seconds, but Zander's gasp and wide eyes locked only onto my face pulling my attention away from the trees and our surroundings.

"You're.. glowing.. and your hair.." I couldn't see what Zander was referring to as black spots danced behind my eyes, and exhaustion pulled me into its deep dark embrace. Before I lost all consciousness I could have sworn I felt Zander collapse on top of me. That couldn't be the case though, as he was the one marking me.

The person being marked is usually effected and drained of energy as they go through their transformation. Blood and strength mixing with that of your mate. Alphas bites are more draining than an average wolf as the body adjusts to the increase in strength and agility, but I am also an Alpha and witch with magic so I had no idea how that would effect me or Zander if I'm being honest. 

Zander's POV:

The feeling of our teeth sinking deep into Alexa's neck and the overwhelming emotions that barreled into me through the bond was a shock, but felt so right. I finally have my Luna by my side, and my soul finally feels complete. 

The first emotion I tapped into through the bond was Alexa's surprise and pleasure from her third orgasm. Following that was joy and love. As soon as I was able to label the feeling of love, a blinding light emerged from within her. There was no pain as I first thought, instead a warm calmness rushed through me. It didn't go over or around but absorbed into my body and exited the other side. I was momentarily blinded, only seeing blotches of whites mixed with orange similar to that of a candlelight. It took me a few seconds for my eyes to adjust as the light began to fade. 

Alexa's face was the first and only thing I locked eyes on. I couldn't turn away even if I tried. Her skin had a glow to it and her dark wavy hair turned.. silver. Her hair shone through the darkness absorbing and reflecting the light of the moon. Darkness had returned apart from random glowing areas in our surroundings that I could just make out in my peripheral vision, without details. 

"You're glowing.. and your hair.." They were the only worlds I could say. Alexa's look of confusion morphed into exhaustion as her eyes fluttered shut. Just as I readied myself to move off her, and get her safely home, I was thrown into oblivion myself.